• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Timeline: Oscar Robertson Promo

dub365

All-Star 1
Actually the jerseys and court do count for chem I tested this months ago here's an example if I have 5 LD players, 2 LD jerseys and a LD court I count as having 8 matching the +11 steal come from 2 from Bird, 6 from jerseys, and 3 from Boylen View attachment 3516 View attachment 3517 View attachment 3518
Well I wonder which way the error swings. Does it actually give you another boost point or is it a visual bug? Bc you're right, the player's stats show it but Boylen doesn't, when you look at the menu summary and also his description/stats. Weird

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Well I wonder which way the error swings. Does it actually give you another boost point or is it a visual bug? Bc you're right, the player's stats show it but Boylen doesn't, when you look at the menu summary and also his description/stats. Weird
Oh it counts on the in game feedback here's the lineup I used in LvL to show the extra point
Screenshot_20200225-224236_NBA Live.jpg
Screenshot_20200225-224418_NBA Live.jpg
Screenshot_20200225-223942_NBA Live.jpg

Altavilla

Pro 1
Done with this since yesterday. Got 98 SS clutch
Now using/saving tokens for dust. First time I’ve melted current promo tokens into something else

Very fun promo (great 25 and specially 75 stamina blitzes) to grind.

Don’t see the point of balanced cards. Now that I’m using lower ovr lineups (high ovr starters + low ovr bench with boosts) my priority is getting good boosts, so a card which implies a negative boost is something to be avoided.
Maybe if the balanced version were a 100... maybe

Altavilla

Pro 1
This is a good broken thing though not often w have stuff go in our favor
It’s broken in the sense that it’s probably not intended to do that AND in the sense that it shows wrong and misleading info. Therefore it’s only in the favor of players that are already aware of how it’s broken exactly.
This being said, I don’t feel favored at all and wish they would fix this and other broken stuff

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It’s broken in the sense that it’s probably not intended to do that AND in the sense that it shows wrong and misleading info. Therefore it’s only in the favor of players that are already aware of how it’s broken exactly.
This being said, I don’t feel favored at all and wish they would fix this and other broken stuff
Oh I didn't say it wasn't broken just that it helps us and I hope they don't fix it because their "fix" will be to exclude jerseys and courts from counting rather than making it show that they count on the boost items yeah not many know about it but it's better than EA screwing everyone by doing it backwards from what we would want them to do

CharlesMonroe

Rookie 1
Hey guys. Season 1 player here who came back recently.
Nice to see nbalive.gg finally got replaced :)

Quick question / confirmation: According to weekly calendar the last reward (15 Tripple Double tokens) will be awarded today, after the actual promo has expired.
That means that I can safely stop grinding when I have 115/130 tokens for my current set. Right?

Aditeyag

Rookie 1
Hey guys. Season 1 player here who came back recently.
Nice to see nbalive.gg finally got replaced :)

Quick question / confirmation: According to weekly calendar the last reward (15 Tripple Double tokens) will be awarded today, after the actual promo has expired.
That means that I can safely stop grinding when I have 115/130 tokens for my current set. Right?
Yes buddy I did the same thing

Pasasee

Rookie 3
Can anyone tell me why 98 Robertson with plus for pastor the PG isn't showing up for an upgrade to the next level he's not attached in any of the teams? I did buy one before and sell it and this one I went through the process of actually grinding for do I need to sell this one and buy a different one to upgrade?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200228-142116_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20200228-142116_NBA Live.jpg
    443.6 KB · Views: 216
  • Screenshot_20200228-141603_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20200228-141603_NBA Live.jpg
    531 KB · Views: 200

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Can anyone tell me why 98 Robertson with plus for pastor the PG isn't showing up for an upgrade to the next level he's not attached in any of the teams? I did buy one before and sell it and this one I went through the process of actually grinding for do I need to sell this one and buy a different one to upgrade?
Because you can't skip the sharpshooter set you have to trade in the +4 pass to PG into the 98-99 Sharpshooter set and then do the Balanced set

Pasasee

Rookie 3
Because you can't skip the sharpshooter set you have to trade in the +4 pass to PG into the 98-99 Sharpshooter set and then do the Balanced set

I have done the sharpshooter set the first time around I got one with a clutch which one can I buy to upgrade to the balanced one?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200228-151017_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20200228-151017_NBA Live.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 200

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.