• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

The Heist

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
Is the lock key available have tried it 10 times and it's not showing up. And the boost I'm getting I'm selling them at sh1000😑
Screenshot_20200716-085915.png

Giovanni

Rookie 1
Question: since I will be able to grind this promo only today and tomorrow, and I already got Payton (also 105 Isiah Thomas), do you think I can manage to get 103 ovr tomorrow and get Butler, or should I just get a 102 and reroll until I get 105 Davis (he would help my ultimate lineup, as would Butler)?

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
Question: since I will be able to grind this promo only today and tomorrow, and I already got Payton (also 105 Isiah Thomas), do you think I can manage to get 103 ovr tomorrow and get Butler, or should I just get a 102 and reroll until I get 105 Davis (he would help my ultimate lineup, as would Butler)?
That's day dreaming bro, we started yesterday and today we are still struggling. Just try you might be lucky.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
So, what do I need to do to get to 103 OVR? Seems like I’m as close to hitting it as you can be.

edit: nevermind, the Dream got me there.

Attachments

• FA6DC3B8-7876-4A8D-AEBC-38E14F7DE6DF.jpeg
    FA6DC3B8-7876-4A8D-AEBC-38E14F7DE6DF.jpeg
    822.8 KB · Views: 306
  • 52C64DCE-9677-4AE0-84C4-66A71A5779E1.jpeg
    52C64DCE-9677-4AE0-84C4-66A71A5779E1.jpeg
    846.9 KB · Views: 284
Got 105 AD from the 102+ set yesterday and then 105 IT today, and meanwhile all I wanted was a regular 102 so I could reroll him for GP. At this point, I suppose I should just be happy for the 105s and patiently get GP the normal way. Has anyone gotten 105s from the reroll that I should try to gamble on getting back?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Got 105 AD from the 102+ set yesterday and then 105 IT today, and meanwhile all I wanted was a regular 102 so I could reroll him for GP. At this point, I suppose I should just be happy for the 105s and patiently get GP the normal way. Has anyone gotten 105s from the reroll that I should try to gamble on getting back?
I have gotten IT 5 times still no AD in a shameful amount of times doing the set

Jeez I did the reroll 28 times, got IT 2 times, no AD to be seen. Spent about 300k coins, I think I am done with this promo since I won't be able to grind from Saturday on.
I have gotten IT 5 times still no AD in a shameful amount of times doing the set

thanks. Sounds like I can be cautiously optimistic IT may come back to me eventually while AD could be less likely. Let me budget 100k for the reroll with IT and will hope for the best.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
thanks. Sounds like I can be cautiously optimistic IT may come back to me eventually while AD could be less likely. Let me budget 100k for the reroll with IT and will hope for the best.
No problem I'll do that to get AD and forfeit arena with my time instead of going for Jimmy

Spyda9man

Pro 2
i did my rerolls without looking at what i got, so i have no idea who i got from the 102 reroll....

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.