• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

The Heist

Solo

Rookie 1
Ugh I didn't want to say lol... I did the set 195 times

The true heist was against me this promo was based around stealing from me lmao

Same here Stewie
I have spend like 600K coins and 3800 NBA cash
I bought BOB 10 Times all busted....[/QUOTE]

It’s a 9 day promo (6 days and an hour left) so i guess no reason to hurry really. I would just continue to stack myself with 102s (reroll only when i get dups) and probably get some 103s or 104s along the way then just reroll maybe on the last day if i still don’t hit 103.

Yeah I’d been itching to reroll 105 IT to get GP ASAP but decided to wait to see what I get in my third 102+ pull of the promo today. I got 104 pippen, so I think I’m well positioned to hit 103 with AD, IT and pippen and five days to go. Game usually screws me over big time but I’ve been pleasantly surprised with my pulls for once.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
25 stamina for SD you have to win the quarter to get 1 80s heist player
50 stamina for Season per quarter, win? to get 1 80s heist player
10 stamina LvL or teammate? win quarter to get 1 80s heist player
is this correct? which is the cost effective/ cheap way to obtain a heist player?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
is this correct? which is the cost effective/ cheap way to obtain a heist player?
SD by far unless you plan on league hoping all day

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
Sd

lpycharles

Rookie 1
hi all, i want to ask how the does the boost item help us to advance through to get the 106payton? so far i have got two 100ovr, still working slowy to get my first 102 card :(

Gamerx20003

Rookie 1
hi all, i want to ask how the does the boost item help us to advance through to get the 106payton? so far i have got two 100ovr, still working slowy to get my first 102 card :(
Don't get boost item now ... U can get it after u get both masters .. it doesn't help that much

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.