• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

The Auto Fire Full Court Shot

TomH

Pro 2
So, you’re playing two really good lvl drives, you’re up by 29, and the other guys hits a 2 with 5 seconds left. Perfect because your point guard has buzzer beater. You inbound and start to move your pg forward, right thumb not even engaged on sprint. And pg heaves a near full court shot that clangs out. You look down and the guard button is locked “on.” IDK if this is an iOS glitch, a device specific glitch, or a game glitch. I do know it’s really annoying. This doesn’t happen often, maybe twice a week. At first I thought I was just being sloppy and hit the shoot button. But the guard button being lock on after other team gets ball indicates otherwise.

Am I the only one who experiences this

I had a problem last season when the rebound/block button was locked for like 5 seconds after a play. It was device related, was solved when upgraded my tablet.

chappy

Rookie 1
the worst is when the shoot button is locked on and you heave a full court shot that hits nothing and turns the ball over.

Altavilla

Pro 1
I’ve also experienced that.

At some point (during this or last season) it was happening more than once every quarter. I remember washing my hands a lot trying to solve it 😆

TomH

Pro 2
I’ve also experienced that.

At some point (during this or last season) it was happening more than once every quarter. I remember washing my hands a lot trying to solve it 😆

I clean my iPad screen daily. I’m about to buy a live chicken and perform a ritual.

dub365

Pro 3
I've had this happen too many times when I had a fast break.... Somehow it always happens when I reach half court. Also hate it when my thumb gets a little too close to the dribble button when I'm trying to shoot and instead of taking an open shot, my guy takes off towards the hoop

This happens for me on both device types. Another common situation for me is when running to the corner for a 3 and instead of pulling up the player continues to drive to the basket. This is when the drive button sticks...drives me nuts.

TomH

Pro 2
Isn't that sweaty or dirty hands causing the button to be pressed?
No. Doesn’t matter if screen is cleaned either. I’m going to start looking at guard/shoot button on inbounds plays to see if it’s stuck on.

As for device, I play on iPad Pro or iPhone XS.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ski91pl
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.