• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

The Auto Fire Full Court Shot

TomH

Pro 2
So, you’re playing two really good lvl drives, you’re up by 29, and the other guys hits a 2 with 5 seconds left. Perfect because your point guard has buzzer beater. You inbound and start to move your pg forward, right thumb not even engaged on sprint. And pg heaves a near full court shot that clangs out. You look down and the guard button is locked “on.” IDK if this is an iOS glitch, a device specific glitch, or a game glitch. I do know it’s really annoying. This doesn’t happen often, maybe twice a week. At first I thought I was just being sloppy and hit the shoot button. But the guard button being lock on after other team gets ball indicates otherwise.

Am I the only one who experiences this

I had a problem last season when the rebound/block button was locked for like 5 seconds after a play. It was device related, was solved when upgraded my tablet.

chappy

Rookie 1
the worst is when the shoot button is locked on and you heave a full court shot that hits nothing and turns the ball over.

Altavilla

Pro 1
I’ve also experienced that.

At some point (during this or last season) it was happening more than once every quarter. I remember washing my hands a lot trying to solve it 😆

TomH

Pro 2
I’ve also experienced that.

At some point (during this or last season) it was happening more than once every quarter. I remember washing my hands a lot trying to solve it 😆

I clean my iPad screen daily. I’m about to buy a live chicken and perform a ritual.

dub365

All-Star 1
I've had this happen too many times when I had a fast break.... Somehow it always happens when I reach half court. Also hate it when my thumb gets a little too close to the dribble button when I'm trying to shoot and instead of taking an open shot, my guy takes off towards the hoop

betaman411

All-Star 1
This happens for me on both device types. Another common situation for me is when running to the corner for a 3 and instead of pulling up the player continues to drive to the basket. This is when the drive button sticks...drives me nuts.

TomH

Pro 2
Isn't that sweaty or dirty hands causing the button to be pressed?
No. Doesn’t matter if screen is cleaned either. I’m going to start looking at guard/shoot button on inbounds plays to see if it’s stuck on.

As for device, I play on iPad Pro or iPhone XS.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.