• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Stop Giving Us New Promos! FIX THE DAMN GAME!!!!

My biggest issue with game play is that it seems like my opponents A.I does not recognize contested shots. So many times I'd contest a shot but it still goes in saying "open shot". Even highly contested, what should have been a block results in a open made shot. Goaltending blocks is another one. God I hate this! Blocking a dunk at the apex while the player still has possession is not a goaltend.

TreyBurke

Rookie 1
The rebounding is broken,
the defense is broken,
the dunking is broken,
the passing is broken,
the blocking is broken,
the ball saving is broken,
the AI is broken.

The rebounding is so off and bodies on the ball, but we have come to accept it but it is unacceptable when i get rebounds its not because I did anything special mostly luck. Fix that garbage

Heatculture

Rookie 1
How does EA make money?
Promos

Does EA care about a mobile game not being for everyone?
No

Winner?
EA

But, shit, wish they did fix it!! They won?t. Sad times. But we are all the glorified losers that need to have deep pockets. They are a massive company that care about profit and loss and have too much of a global fan base that won?t actually care if they can?t rebound.

Sad times, but it is the truth guys!

TreyBurke

Rookie 1
True that. I am beyond human aid as far as being hooked. 3 years and I spend . Use to buy coins 1st season (which was awesome best year yet) . I am Cash Money Customer for real. I spent 100 since Thursday. Add in the money for broken devices, controllers when I throw whatever I am using in frustration, when you know the AI does not want you to grab a board, the other team could miss 4 straight and u be trying to get a board. Oh man, I must be closing in on $2,500-3,000 I just want a rebound

Attachments

• dont-blink-twitter-header-cover-twitrheaders-com-twitter-backgrounds.jpg
    dont-blink-twitter-header-cover-twitrheaders-com-twitter-backgrounds.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 891

TWICE

Rookie 1
Amen to this thread. I steal the ball, it goes to AI. I block the ball it goes to AI. AI misses, then AI grabs the rebound. On top of that, AI just can't seem to miss. Shot with contact, fadaway three from way behind 3pt line, turnaround jumper, running jumper, etc.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I do surveys for EA for rewards and at the end of each 1 they have a comment box so you can write whatever you want and I always put fix gameplay and list some of the messed up things about it and it everything I include is in this thread we all know what needs to be fixed and EA's heard it all before but they supposedly have gameplay fixes coming out in February but every time they say that it usually makes it worse

quiznos

Rookie 1
I do surveys for EA for rewards and at the end of each 1 they have a comment box so you can write whatever you want and I always put fix gameplay and list some of the messed up things about it and it everything I include is in this thread we all know what needs to be fixed and EA's heard it all before but they supposedly have gameplay fixes coming out in February but every time they say that it usually makes it worse

can you link to this EA rewards survey thing? what kind of rewards do you get?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

can you link to this EA rewards survey thing? what kind of rewards do you get?

It's called EA playtester and it rewards you with a digital code for an EA console game of your choice when you finish the string of surveys which is one every few days

"Network Timeout" gamewide....Brian said the team's working on a fix......but I was told that "Network Timeout" was something on the player's end, and not an EA server problem. At least, that's how they've always sold it, but I've always known that was BS. Just one app has network problems for a period of time but others that require network work just fine?? Not really trying to be negative but I always thought that was funny. I don't get booted/have network timeout nearly as much as I used to so no major gripe here.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.