• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Stop Giving Us New Promos! FIX THE DAMN GAME!!!!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Never gonna happen promos are where they make their nut some of these issues have been in the game since inception specifically the rebounding and will never get fixed because they don't have the incentive to do so sadly and y ah like vagabond said he completely gave up on this site after only 1 interaction but he's very active on his buddy's formats so sadly we have to get info from those formats that ban anyone that talks about this site or any of the admins from this site for no reason at all besides the fact that Josh does not like us and doesn't want anything positive to happen surrounding us we made this site to give people a place to talk about the game dedicated to this game and apparently it's his mission in life to tear it down which he apparently visits because he made a tweet saying his discord hit 500 members and that it was now the #1 place for the game so they knew how many we had but unlike them this site site gets visitors I've never used discord but I'm sure it requires you to make an account to view

https://imgur.com/a/Cz9JUm1

EA Employee does not know half of what we are complaining about. Yet they keep false advertising in test server saying drop rate is "crazy" on their twitter. If you call it out, you get blocked. What a bullsh*t

Good to know you're a stalker man!!

And he do better things than you here. LOL. Your irrelevant posts make my day.

Also, I told Brian on twitter about your account, so he muted you. Stop embarrasing yourself.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

EA Employee does not know half of what we are complaining about. Yet they keep false advertising in test server saying drop rate is "crazy" on their twitter. If you call it out, you get blocked. What a bullsh*t

Also, I told Brian on twitter about your account, so he muted you. Stop embarrasing yourself.

No need to cause problems man he wasn't talking to you so idk why you're being hostile towards him you cause problems quite often for no reason you can just make posts towards people without being cynical

edlllpt

Pro 1

Just my 2 cents without intentions to fuel the drama:

If you interact with someone, you will only continue to want to interact, if you think it's a friendly space or there's some value to it.

As Brian made his last post here, Poontish made a snarky remark that wasn't friendly. Instead of condoning it as Alekk did, you approved it in some way. I don't think that helped.

And honestly, in most of your beefs with Josh in nbalive.gg I think you were wrong often (both wrong often as well). And at the end of the day you guys applied the methods you criticize (like banning his links). And insist in what looks like a petty rivalry while you never wanted to make peace with each other. Of course I never knew about your stuff with him behind the scenes.

You guys created the site. Good enough for me. It is helpful enough at times and. It has enough activity to keep me checking it and creating posts here. I don't care too much about personalities.

Meanwhile, a key in a game-related-community is info, so if it was up to me I'd have taken care of the source (Brian) of it pretty well from the start. You guys didn't. Josh is still a game changer, so of course his relation to info was always privileged. And if you grow a community to 500 ppl you will be happy with that in any case. It doesn't have to be against others.

Vagabond had the same LvL issue I had from the start, and I suggested him the twitter way to report the issue, but his approach was as awful as it gets and gets you blocked by everyone, whatever your tolerance. That ton of tweets tagging Brian makes me agree with bigballer, independently of me wanting the issues fixed as well.

And yes, discord does need an account. I've been in that platform for other stuff for a long time.

No need to cause problems man he wasn't talking to you so idk why you're being hostile towards him you cause problems quite often for no reason you can just make posts towards people without being cynical

Cyberbullying & social media stalking is not something to take lightly man.

And I will stop cause this is something not totally related with this forum. That guy knows what he did.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

There was no cyber bullying going on here about the person he was "stalking" you get on here and make snide comments all the time about people for no reason at all and trash talk them so if you think they're cyber bullying then that's the pot calling the kettle black

There was no cyber bullying going on here about the person he was "stalking" you get on here and make snide comments all the time about people for no reason at all and trash talk them so if you think they're cyber bullying then that's the pot calling the kettle black

What?? The author of the post called TRASH to other person & nothing happened. LOL yeah I'm the problem here....

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Just my 2 cents without intentions to fuel the drama:

If you interact with someone, you will only continue to want to interact, if you think it's a friendly space or there's some value to it.

As Brian made his last post here, Poontish made a snarky remark that wasn't friendly. Instead of condoning it as Alekk did, you approved it in some way. I don't think that helped.

And honestly, in most of your beefs with Josh in nbalive.gg I think you were wrong often (both wrong often as well). And at the end of the day you guys applied the methods you criticize (like banning his links). And insist in what looks like a petty rivalry while you never wanted to make peace with each other. Of course I never knew about your stuff with him behind the scenes.

You guys created the site. Good enough for me. It is helpful enough at times and. It has enough activity to keep me checking it and creating posts here. I don't care too much about personalities.

Meanwhile, a key in a game-related-community is info, so if it was up to me I'd have taken care of the source (Brian) of it pretty well from the start. You guys didn't. Josh is still a game changer, so of course his relation to info was always privileged. And if you grow a community to 500 ppl you will be happy with that in any case. It doesn't have to be against others.

Vagabond had the same LvL issue I had from the start, and I suggested him the twitter way to report the issue, but his approach was as awful as it gets and gets you blocked by everyone, whatever your tolerance. That ton of tweets tagging Brian makes me agree with bigballer, independently of me wanting the issues fixed as well.

And yes, discord does need an account. I've been in that platform for other stuff for a long time.

That comment was not offensive at all thus I didn't take action

I didn't I've never banned his links and no one has banned his links here so that is wrong and you can think I was wrong in some of the situations that doesn't matter to me I didn't continue a petty rivalry at all

I didn't compare this site to Josh's discord he did because someone sent me a picture of a tweet (Josh blocked me a long time ago) talking about the 500 member mark while we were on 490 it doesn't take a genius to see he compared it and Brian certainly was taken care of building a bubble wrap wall and bot allowing people to say non-offensive remarks to him is not doing him or the users any service

That has nothing to do with this site I'm not gonna punish or hold anything against users for shit talking on outside sources because I'm not their parent I have no influence on what they do there so it doesn't matter to me

We can continue this somewhere else as it's dragging too far away from the point of the thread

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

What?? The author of the post called TRASH to other person & nothing happened. LOL yeah I'm the problem here....

And that was taken care of but yes you have caused problems I seem to recall you and someone else having a rivalry on GG that you brought here which lead to temp bans it's no secret that you don't have something nice to say quite often I just ask that you seek out to cause an issue but this stops here if you have any further comments feel free to PM me

edlllpt

Pro 1
I didn't I've never banned his links and no one has banned his links here so that is wrong

There was a post by commondjapan - I think it had a link to 4katosh's instagram . And the link was removed - not you removing it but aramwot, I believe. That's the action I'm criticizing here.

vagabond1231

Rookie 1

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I didn't I've never banned his links and no one has banned his links here so that is wrong

There was a post by commondjapan - I think it had a link to instagram's 4katosh. And the link was removed - not you removing it but aramwot, I believe. That's the action I'm criticizing here.

Let's take this somewhere else but since I already started the comment I'll add that I don't control aramwot he pays the bills for this site and he is the one that made this site but that was a 1 time never done again thing because he was the one that got banned several times for promoting this site so maybe he wanted to see how it felt but it won't be happening again post whatever appropriate links you guys want there is no ban on talking about Josh or linking his stuff because he is the one that gets the most info from the game because unlike all other GCs he actually plays the game daily but if you had a problem with that you should have talked it out with aramwot he's very reasonable but of you have any more questions or comments about this post string between us then just PM as I don't want to impede any further on this thread if it's off topic

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Take it somewhere else we've already gone too far off topic here

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
A huge company like EA should be able to work on both but since promos is how they make money they ignore the other aspects of the game. If EA could make money from new dunks, shooting, rebounding I guarantee we would have these issues sorted out a long time ago.

That?s just it, I think they can. Improved gameplay is surely connected to increased revenues. How many people (P2W?s especially) have quit over gameplay issues that have plagued this game since season 1? If they could monetize that opportunity cost then surely they might reevaluate their priorities. My theory is there?s too much disconnect between game play developers and content creators. We keep hearing Brian has no control over the gameplay development and can only ?pass things along? but if I were in his shoes (ie my ass is on the line for the P&L of the game) I?d be demanding fixes for some of these ?easy to fix? issues. I get the whole resource priority issue with Madden and FIFA, but it sure feels like there?s a bunch of untapped potential with this game.

100% spot on.

They don't think big picture with this game, in this space.

cire2245

Rookie 3
Going back to the topic. I agree on rebounding, defense, ball saving (your player seems doesn't know where his team mate is, even if it is just behind them they will throw the ball somewhere else) and blocking (the goaltending part). Dunking - maybe if we are already starting to get platinum players with 100+ dunk rating we will experience 'rare miss' less often so will just wait until then and will just be contented with layups for now. Passing - only issue is when my pg is passing the ball to sg/sf at the corner but they will suddenly cut in the baseline causing a steal for the opponent. Shooting - maybe make it more realistic or fairer. For starters maybe make Centers with low outside ratings miss a turn around 3 at buzzer more often. And yeah - they can improve gameplay while giving us good promo.

MagicFans

Rookie 1
Except gameplay, rules are also totally broken...
  • I grabbed an airball and it's counted as goaltending. :?
  • No backcourt violation, but I'm fine with that, imagining I am playing Space Jam :lol:
  • Sometimes players are warped outside the court, making deep open look 3 (sweet!) :p
  • There are also many lousy foul calls - but that pretty much resemble the NBA refs nowadays :lol: :lol: :lol:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.