• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Stamina from ads is back!

Tonycl713

Rookie 1
I play on 2 separate devices. 1 will get them 10 consecutively at your typical rate, the other will get the popup once in a blue moon. When they do appear, I'm lucky to get 4.

I've experimented with several things on each, and all I can chalk it up to is the device.

Can go 48 hours without a login on my accounts on both devices, log in with an account on 1 phone, get no ads. Log out and grab the other phone, and they're there. Got several accounts and all of them get ads on the same phone.

Both are cheap phones... the $40 LG gets the ads, the $100 Samsung hardly ever does.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
FFS.. can we delete or modify these posts!!

if this ends because of some of these posts i will be on e angry mo fo...

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

People have been posting abt 'IT' on reddit for some days now.. part of me wonders if its intentional..or just another glitch

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Not bad right now only 1 post which was taken care of but yes guys keep good things to yourself or keep it private in groups

edlllpt

Pro 1
I'm also thinking it's intentional for a couple of days. they've turned them on and off pretty fast while we were having issues with only getting stamina in 20% of them. they should be well aware of the conditions and they're probably getting a pretty decent revenue with this from everyone.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I think we should stop speculating on this and just go with it we can come back to this if the ads go away again but for now let's stop

betaman411

All-Star 1
Just saw a new app version dropped in the iOS store. Any changes to certain aspects of the current version that one might want to know about before upgrading?

timsg0102

Rookie 2
The ads stamina boosts works for me 99% of the time.

The boosts come almost instantaneously within 10-15 secs after I finish viewing it , or even faster.

On my side, Mobile Legend has been giving EA a lot of dosh to play those ads...lol

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.