• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Stamina from ads is back!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
i would like to thank all of those that posted about it.. good job ppl.. good job..

giphy.gif

There wasn't anything really posted here that said it was a thing it is probably someone in discord like they did with the BF packs and intercepting of coin selling both of which were flaunted or complained about in there

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
of course there was a bug with it! we were all getting it every 45-90mins :D :D
and as we discussed, posted in reddit.. and a bit here
anyways..
3rd master @ ths stage (without coal?!? maybe maybe) is impossible without cash!

dub365

All-Star 1
Without the ads, nobody but whales would have more than one Master from this promo......oh well. At least I got what I did while it lasted

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
should i say that i have 2.. KG + PG13 and magic 90 then? :D :D :D

NO money spent :p
(admittedly i was sick in bed all week and had nothiing 2 do every 45min or so so.. :) )

dub365

All-Star 1
Very nice. I've got KG, 91 PG, & 50 snowballs from 93 Magic but I spent $ on Snow pass & a few snowball packs. Hopefully coal is worthwhile for something bc I've got 100 of em

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
snow pass doesnt count as money spent! it HAD to be done :)

howd you get 2 93 magic?? im only half way 2 a 91 (possibly...)

im hoping for a coal exchange: for either snowballs or elite ornaments

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
of course there was a bug with it! we were all getting it every 45-90mins :D :D
and as we discussed, posted in reddit.. and a bit here
anyways..
3rd master @ ths stage (without coal?!? maybe maybe) is impossible without cash!

Yeah it was on Reddit which Brian does visit but again there wasn't enough here to give it away but none of us here can control what others say elsewhere wether publicly or privately I wish this wasn't a glutch and stayed until at least when the promo was over but it didn't so at least we got as far as we did and sadly it would've been impossible to get 85 and maybe even the 83 as well which is insane

Jojo83

Rookie 1
The Ad glitch never worked for me. Perhaps I just lived in the wrong region. :roll:

But I?m finished with the promo anyway. Thanks to this helpful post on reddit. Works if you have trained to 2x 85 3x86 and 79Bench:

"Just to start off this obviously isn't for everyone (you need to have 2m coins) and i may be stating the obvious......

After getting to 84 with:

starters - 85 85 86 86 90

bench - 79 79 86 79 79

I just bought a garnett for ?1.8m from the AH, plugged him in for my 79 and this took the team straight up to 85 OVR. Once I got the token for my second 90 master I sold garnett back, luckily listed him at buy it now of 2m and it sold so didn't lose out and effectively getting my second 90 for free. But it will take you approximately 550k coins to level up from 84 to 85, so if you can keep your loss on the re-sale to below this you've used less coins and saved yourself a hell of a lot of time in getting the tp."

Works only if you have some coins saved up. It worked for me pretty fine. Was 82 OVR. Bought Garnett for 1,7Mio. Coins. Was enough to go to 83/84 OVR. Selected Paul George. Put him in my lineup. I was 85 OVR. Selected Oladipo. Sold all three of them for 5,2 Mio. Coins.

Done. Next promo please. :D

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.