• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Stamina Ads issue

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Probably won't happen until they force the update which can come in as soon as 10 ½ hours or a couple of days
I played events until the bonus ad popped up and hit the x button. Then I was able to watch 1 ad for the campaign. Only 1 at a time in the last 5 hours. But I've only watched about 6 ads this was and still have the boom or bust ad and the splash bros ad to watch whenever it happens again.
Ps. I did not have to change the language today, yet.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I played events until the bonus ad popped up and hit the x button. Then I was able to watch 1 ad for the campaign. Only 1 at a time in the last 5 hours. But I've only watched about 6 ads this was and still have the boom or bust ad and the splash bros ad to watch whenever it happens again.
Ps. I did not have to change the language today, yet.
Just wait it out

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Did everyone get this I have a Samsung so not sure if it was for everyone (most likely), only Samsung users, or catered to the phone you are using (least likely by far)
Screenshot_20200515-052022_NBA Live.jpg

troc

Rookie 1
did the update this morning, but still having and ads issue, saying ads unavailable. weird because im getting the random ads popping up, just not the campaign or stamina ads.
also got the samsung offer today as well.

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Did everyone get this I have a Samsung so not sure if it was for everyone (most likely), only Samsung users, or catered to the phone you are using (least likely by far)
View attachment 3977
I have an IPhone XR but I’m hoping this for all players. Ea tweeted this as well saying you get extra rewards if you play through the 28th but only for US residents

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Guys my ads are still saying “unavailable” this morning even though they were fine yesterday. I really don’t get this. Thought EA fixed the ads lol

Spyda9man

Pro 2
did the update this morning, but still having and ads issue, saying ads unavailable. weird because im getting the random ads popping up, just not the campaign or stamina ads.
also got the samsung offer today as well.
When I see those ads I Exit them and go to the store or campaign and watch those ads, works for me.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.