• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Stamina Ads issue

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Ok here is what everyone should do when ads work for them

Watch the campaign ads, watch the live pass ad, and then watch 8 stamina ads because the live pass ad gives stamina it counts as a stamina ad and since you get 10 a day only doing 9 a day will give you the flexibility to watch ads any time during the day instead of locking you out of ads for 24 hours that way when a new promo starts you can watch the ads asap

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Ok here is what everyone should do when ads work for them

Watch the campaign ads, watch the live pass ad, and then watch 8 stamina ads because the live pass ad gives stamina it counts as a stamina ad and since you get 10 a day only doing 9 a day will give you the flexibility to watch ads any time during the day instead of locking you out of ads for 24 hours that way when a new promo starts you can watch the ads asap
That sort of makes sense

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
That sort of makes sense
Yeah I do that every day but today decided to watch 9 stamina ads and then the live pass ad completely forgetting it counted as #10 so I missed out on a MM token and 500 stamina from this promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I’m hoping EA can just fix the ads once and for all so we don’t even have to worry about this
Well the 10 stamina ones a day has always been their plan that's why they got rid of the glitch where we could watch 100s a day because people could watch 10 then reset it

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Ahem...fixed for some but not all.
Well that other method is very tedious and not as effective as the one that came out during that awful New Year's promo in S3 where all you had to do was reset your ad ID compared to play a few events and decline an ad then repeat the process

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Honestly it’s not even about the stamina ads, it’s more about the campaign ads, monthly ads, and other store ads

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Honestly it’s not even about the stamina ads, it’s more about the campaign ads, monthly ads, and other store ads
Yeah sadly if you watch 10 stamina ads before doing that then you're screwed no way to watch the campaign ads because you're locked out smfh

Ndnd

Rookie 2
So this just happened: I logged in, and my ads were all there, so I watch the live pass ad and then all my other ads are unavailable. I remember yesterday I only watched 9 stamina ads, so ?????

betaman411

All-Star 1
So this just happened: I logged in, and my ads were all there, so I watch the live pass ad and then all my other ads are unavailable. I remember yesterday I only watched 9 stamina ads, so ?????
Why cut it so close? Just watch one ad to reset your time and then watch them closer to the new reset time. This way you always have ads available for promo and store.

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Why cut it so close? Just watch one ad to reset your time and then watch them closer to the new reset time. This way you always have ads available for promo and store.
I’ve dm’d EA about this they say they’re looking into it so hopefully we don’t have to deal with this crap in the future

dub365

All-Star 1
I’ve dm’d EA about this they say they’re looking into it so hopefully we don’t have to deal with this crap in the future
Don't waste your time messaging EA. Unless you have a direct line of communication to a Developer, and even then, nothing will change bc they aren't worried about your problems. Hundreds of us have spent years talking to people directly involved about getting certain things fixed......... just Crickets bro

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.