• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Simulation Series Promo

I have a doubt, when I get to the first master of 102 de med. They will compulsorily choose klay or kerr or goodrich. or other players like Duncan will come out. is that i need klay

Elie

Rookie 1
I played till now all the games in this series except 16 and watched all the ads and bought all the 75 points cards except 2 and i have 11580 points so if you added what i missed it will be 12530 so it is manageable .. but what about the f****** stamina 🤦‍♂️... seriously when EA is gone stop being greedy

Last edited by a moderator:

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Idk why but I find it super easy to lose to lower ovr teams. For example, I’ve lost against 97 ovr teams as a 102 ovr. It’s not like I was cocky in those games, but sometimes stats just don’t matter. If an 80 ovr player wants to dunk in you and EA lets them, it doesn’t matter how good your team is. What should have been a blowout often leads to a tie. Wow EA.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Idk why but I find it super easy to lose to lower ovr teams. For example, I’ve lost against 97 ovr teams as a 102 ovr. It’s not like I was cocky in those games, but sometimes stats just don’t matter. If an 80 ovr player wants to dunk in you and EA lets them, it doesn’t matter how good your team is. What should have been a blowout often leads to a tie. Wow EA.
Search reverse OVR nerf...it’s not only you.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.