• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Showdown Rewards Missing?

Heatculture

Rookie 1
Just randomly crashed a couple of times so lost 8k fans, as a default they should just have it at 2,000, if you lose. It seems steep to lose 8,000 when no one just quits, it?s down to the game.

Hope you get your player! I couldn?t get mine, they said ?we can?t compensate you?

Lol, ah well. Gonna burn 1m coins for kyrie outta principle. Keep us updated if u get one!

Wahyukom

Rookie 1
Thanks guys, ive got my reward after i contact em.

This is their reply on my email inbox :

Hello Wahyu Ts,

Thank you for contacting EA Help. My name is Chris and I hope I'll be of assistance today.

I am sorry to hear that you didn't receive the Elite Player for reaching top 7500 in Showdown, NBA Live Mobile. As a daily player myself I can certainly understand this must be frustrating, but rest assured we will do all we can to get this sorted for you.

I've been able to validate your loss and have now granted the missing 80-81 OVR Showdown Elite Pack. I hope you get a decent player in this one!

Have a wonderful day Wahyu and as always if you need any more help feel free to update or create new cases through help.ea.com/my-cases, we're always here and waiting!

Thank you again for contacting EA Help.

Help us help you better by taking this quick survey:

Survey Link

Still need help? You can reach us on help.ea.com .

Chris H.
EA Help

Thanks guys, ive got my reward after i contact em.

This is their reply on my email inbox :

Hello Wahyu Ts,

Thank you for contacting EA Help. My name is Chris and I hope I'll be of assistance today.

I am sorry to hear that you didn't receive the Elite Player for reaching top 7500 in Showdown, NBA Live Mobile. As a daily player myself I can certainly understand this must be frustrating, but rest assured we will do all we can to get this sorted for you.

I've been able to validate your loss and have now granted the missing 80-81 OVR Showdown Elite Pack. I hope you get a decent player in this one!

Have a wonderful day Wahyu and as always if you need any more help feel free to update or create new cases through help.ea.com/my-cases, we're always here and waiting!

Thank you again for contacting EA Help.

Help us help you better by taking this quick survey:

Survey Link

Still need help? You can reach us on help.ea.com .

Chris H.
EA Help

Good deal, glad it worked. Most don't believe me when I tell them it's possible lol.

betaman411

All-Star 1
As a daily player myself I can certainly understand this must be frustrating, but rest assured we will do all we can to get this sorted for you.
This part is funny on so many levels. For example, he's a "Daily Player" yet doesn't know the requirements for SD rewards. He was able to "validate your loss" - what exactly is involved here besides confirming you didn't receive a player you weren't supposed to receive?! :lol:

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Got my player too...

All that effort for an 80 Kemba walker.
Hello,

Fauve here at EA Help contacting you back in relation to the issue you are having with missing the elite player in NBA Live mobile season 10.

I can understand this must be frustrating but rest assured I have checked through your account and indeed you did not receive your 80 -81 showdown elite player pack. As such I have now added it on to your account.

Thank you for contacting EA Help, I hope you find everything in order.

Best wishes

They have finally made an attempt to communicate via words in-game that legend is required, so grind SD and try the e-mailing at your own risk. The front page finally says ?top 10k legend tier rewards? and the SD page has ?in top 1k legend tier rewards?.

As someone in league said, ?How difficult was that to do, EA??

I guess now we find out if they actually plan to make legend easier to reach, as someone reported Brian said.

Wahyukom

Rookie 1
As a daily player myself I can certainly understand this must be frustrating, but rest assured we will do all we can to get this sorted for you.
This part is funny on so many levels. For example, he's a "Daily Player" yet doesn't know the requirements for SD rewards. He was able to "validate your loss" - what exactly is involved here besides confirming you didn't receive a player you weren't supposed to receive?! :lol:

Whats funny, bro?

What i get from his email is that : he (chris) work in EA costumer service. He played nba live mobile too (everyday/daily). As a CS, his job is handled complain, and inform the nba live mobile tech on other division.

Wahyukom

Rookie 1
Got my player too...

All that effort for an 80 Kemba walker.
Hello,

Fauve here at EA Help contacting you back in relation to the issue you are having with missing the elite player in NBA Live mobile season 10.

I can understand this must be frustrating but rest assured I have checked through your account and indeed you did not receive your 80 -81 showdown elite player pack. As such I have now added it on to your account.

Thank you for contacting EA Help, I hope you find everything in order.

Best wishes

This is another example of CS response. Same case, different style of communication.

Wahyukom

Rookie 1
I have screenshot of my complain couple days ago. How to upload a photo in this forum?

Meanwhile i just write it here. This is what i wrote to them :

"I didnt receive my showdown reward. My final rank last week was #7295 and i didnt get my elite reward of top 7500 as ea promised. My username is wahyuts. My device is HS-L671 (hisense pureshot)."

Hope its help guys. thanks again to this thread n forum.

betaman411

All-Star 1

Whats funny, bro?

What i get from his email is that : he (chris) work in EA costumer service. He played nba live mobile too (everyday/daily). As a CS, his job is handled complain, and inform the nba live mobile tech on other division.
The funny part is that he tries to relate to your issue by saying he's a daily player and would be frustrated as well if he didn't get the player he was never supposed to get in the first place! I mean, it's one thing if you don't realize you're not supposed to get the reward without reaching Legend Tier but this guy says he plays everyday AND he works for EA! As such, his resolve to your issue wasn't determining why you didn't receive the reward (in which case he would've realized you weren't supposed to receive it in the first place!) but rather he just confirmed that you were "telling the truth" when you said you didn't get the player you thought you should've received.

The irony here is that usually if one person has as a problem like this then EVERYONE would have this problem and a good CSR would elevate this issue to the Developers. My contention is that while EA realized just giving a Pro Pack wasn't sufficient to resolve the majority of issues, the only way they realized their CSR's were giving away free players is from reading this forum - hence the recent change to the description of the rewards!

X_1618

Rookie 1
I tried contacting EA but they wouldn't do anything unless I showed a screenshot of my showdown position. Which you cant find anywhere once that screen disappears.

I finished 2300, in superstar III, didnt get an 84 showdown player.

Go to the SD leaderboard and click the arrow in the top right next to the home button and a drop down menu will appear with the option to see the final top 200 from the previous SD season as well as your ranking so just take a picture of that
thank you for your info.
i took a piture for my previous SD leaderboard.
but, I do not know how to connect EA for help, coz, i did not get an 84 SD player

Attachments

• CD2DF988-3E61-4AC6-8960-11159543C32B.png
    CD2DF988-3E61-4AC6-8960-11159543C32B.png
    874.8 KB · Views: 957

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
1.Settings

2. Help

3. Contact us

Attachments

• 20181108_212107.jpg
    20181108_212107.jpg
    868.6 KB · Views: 954
  • 20181108_212056.jpg
    20181108_212056.jpg
    670 KB · Views: 929
  • 20181108_212043.jpg
    20181108_212043.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 941

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
4. Report a bug

5. Fill form

Attachments

• 20181108_212030.jpg
    20181108_212030.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 920
  • 20181108_212004.jpg
    20181108_212004.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 935

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I tried contacting EA but they wouldn't do anything unless I showed a screenshot of my showdown position. Which you cant find anywhere once that screen disappears.

I finished 2300, in superstar III, didnt get an 84 showdown player.

Go to the SD leaderboard and click the arrow in the top right next to the home button and a drop down menu will appear with the option to see the final top 200 from the previous SD season as well as your ranking so just take a picture of that
thank you for your info.
i took a piture for my previous SD leaderboard.
but, I do not know how to connect EA for help, coz, i did not get an 84 SD player

Anatdoc left some pictures that will show you the way

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calibrown_12
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.