• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Showdown Rewards Missing?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I dont know why it took such a long route..i did what wahyukom did and so did my league mates.. they got a similar 84.. heard some one got 80s too...
Yeah, me either. I followed the instructions from another thread. Selected missing content and filled out the info. I have a case id and it seems to be exactly the same as everyone else. I did give him wahyukom's case id as well. That seemed to confuse him more though because at one point he was telling me he could see the pack was rewarded...lol. :?

Well, 2 days and 3 CSR's later, I got my pack! At least it wasn't another a Mitchell...and all I'll say on why the 3rd time was the charm is the CSR had a heavy american accent! ;)

zL49tne.jpg

LiALkEf.jpg
Nice

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.