• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Showdown Elite Coach!

jeforious

Rookie 1
Hey guys anyone know how much FANS % an Elite Coach showdown give? there is one in the store right now for 1,999 cash but doesnt say how much Fan boost it gives :(

thanks for ur help!

Poontish

Rookie 1
Heads up jeforious (and any others considering the coach purchase)...for now the season says it ends in less than 7 days. I don't know why, but I suspect it conincides with another promo. Maybe this is the new standard, maybe not. But that coach purchase looks even less appealing (I never bought one though). Buying it is all up to you, but I wanted to point out the coach boost is likely expiring in a week. They may change things.

jeforious

Rookie 1
Thanks guys!! not even gonna bother with it.. having 3 rookie players is guaranteed 25% fan boost. coach might not be worth it at all. :)

Lol now even coach boosts are based on "chance" hahaha! Someone at EA must be twiddling their fingers thinking of ways to make it harder on players.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Heads up jeforious (and any others considering the coach purchase)...for now the season says it ends in less than 7 days. I don't know why, but I suspect it conincides with another promo. Maybe this is the new standard, maybe not. But that coach purchase looks even less appealing (I never bought one though). Buying it is all up to you, but I wanted to point out the coach boost is likely expiring in a week. They may change things.

It ends in week because that is the new length of an SD season the only reason the 1st SD season of S3 was longer then a week is because the update came out a few days before Monday so rather then wait a few days to get people playing SD they just made that season a little longer then what will be normal in S3

Lol now even coach boosts are based on "chance" hahaha! Someone at EA must be twiddling their fingers thinking of ways to make it harder on players.

Yeah..... like always. It's the same that last season. 80 bench for the 25% fan boost
Season 2 was 85 bench, but that's impossible as today.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Well, the rookie coaches give you a max 6%, so Snyder is the 2nd best coach right now

In terms of raw fan boost, yes. But rookie coaches count as one of your 3 players for the 50% bonus, which provides some lineup flexibility.

Are you f'ing kidding me! F me...thanks for mentioning.

I was thinking about this for the achievement to have all "players" from your designated team. Even then I wondered if the coach would also be a requirement but never thought about it for the SD bonus.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Well, the rookie coaches give you a max 6%, so Snyder is the 2nd best coach right now

In terms of raw fan boost, yes. But rookie coaches count as one of your 3 players for the 50% bonus, which provides some lineup flexibility.

I was thinking about this for the achievement to have all "players" from your designated team. Even then I wondered if the coach would also be a requirement but never thought about it for the SD bonus.
Just picked that up from a Josh video yesterday or the day before... lol

betaman411

All-Star 1

Another (as yet unnamed) member of this forum was asking me if I watch those videos...go figure!

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Never had much problem with him.. even with a 'warning' in gg.. but always found his videos useful.. hes not that entertaining but has had useful tips in the past

who's the Josh if i may ask? I'm relatively new on who does vids on youtube for nbalm

Edit: oh, 4katosh. hadn't seen their vid before, but have heard the name loosely around here. vids dont seem bad at all

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.