• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 5 Bug/Glitch Thread

JokicMVP

Rookie 1
Live Coin Token Exchange/Live XP Token Exchange broken?

I still have many of these under "view all items", but now they don't show up when I try to make a set. Since it takes 4 hours to refresh, I'm falling way behind in being able to cash these in and make progress.

And they're still awarding the tokens, so this doesn't make sense.

Any ideas?
I got the same (no Coins or XP exchange anymore), but Dennoh just above mentions that he doesn't have -Stamina (I do and seems you do too) so
-I believe they introduced a ''Monthly Cap'' on each of those exchanges lolol. -I mostly exchanged Coins and XP this month, fewer times stamina....

dub365

All-Star 1
Coach Kerr is broken??.. i have to have 7 players active instead of 6 in order to receive the boost!!!.. it's supposed to be 3, 6, and 10. Can this be fixed??
My Kerr works fine. I've got 7 players, coach and 2 jerseys that max his boost. Post a pic of your lineup. Possible there's a player that's not working properly or you're using an incorrect Jersey or something

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Ok now I know what you guys are talking about the collectibles don't show up in the set at all but just for the coin and XP sets

betaman411

All-Star 1
The coin and XP sets must be glitched. Guessing they’ll get fixed with next deploy or maybe a maintenance before then.

bcmst11

Rookie 1
It seems whenever you start a new Live Pass month, if you get the premium right away, you don't get the rewards for 200, 300, 400 even if you've earned them. Any idea why they are not coming through? Rewards are given for standard, but not premium.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It seems whenever you start a new Live Pass month, if you get the premium right away, you don't get the rewards for 200, 300, 400 even if you've earned them. Any idea why they are not coming through? Rewards are given for standard, but not premium.
This happened last month but not the 2 months prior so it's weird I thought they fixed it last time but apparently not

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Same problem here. Just EA taking your money and not delivering what you pay for. Nothing new.

Blk

Rookie 1
They're talking about maxing it out including jerseys and court but it's actually 7 if you have the right ones

Just going by players mine is working perfectly fine
Yea i have 7.. although I'd rather use 6 for the same thing and use another player that gives boost in another suit but it's no big deal. Thanks for responding tho

Blk

Rookie 1
My Kerr works fine. I've got 7 players, coach and 2 jerseys that max his boost. Post a pic of your lineup. Possible there's a player that's not working properly or you're using an incorrect Jersey or something

Blk

Rookie 1
Jersey's are both Brooklyn home w/ gym rat and away is the deadeye nets.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210506-223412~2.png
    Screenshot_20210506-223412~2.png
    710.2 KB · Views: 274
  • Screenshot_20210506-223502~2.png
    Screenshot_20210506-223502~2.png
    205 KB · Views: 282

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Jersey's are both Brooklyn home w/ gym rat and away is the deadeye nets.
You're getting the right boosts added because look at his shooting stats +1 to each for the deadeye jersey, +2 to each for Walton, +5 to each for Kerr deadeye, and +5 to each for Kerr GOAT equaling +13

TomH

Pro 2
Live Pass broken again - premium path - milestone 29. In other words you can‘t claim Jokic.

Also today I have 6 broken events in Colossus promo. 🤦‍♂️

dub365

All-Star 1
Live Pass broken again - premium path - milestone 29. In other words you can‘t claim Jokic.

Also today I have 6 broken events in Colossus promo. 🤦‍♂️
You actually can get Jokic. I just did. I got to 3k pts yesterday and only got Kawhi. Saw somebody on Discord say it was broken, figure I'd wait it out. But today I noticed that the LP points meter on the Main Menu was still not full but when I went into the LP menu, it turned green and was full. Went back to Main and saw I only had 2950. So I finished a daily objective and it changed to 2960. Finished the rest and I got Jokic when the meter hit 3k

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.