• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

In discord I asked where we can use S3 players to get shards or level up superstars. EA Brian says, “That’s not a thing.” F#cking asshole.
What!!!! Man that sucks! I saved so many players instead of just selling them!!! With all the lag I'm experiencing I think I might take a break for while. I don't get it I can play COD perfectly fine and its a much more complex and graphically demanding game, yet I'm playing NBALM in slow motion.

TomH

Pro 2
What!!!! Man that sucks! I saved so many players instead of just selling them!!! With all the lag I'm experiencing I think I might take a break for while. I don't get it I can play COD perfectly fine and its a much more complex and graphically demanding game, yet I'm playing NBALM in slow motion.

the entire social media plugged in user base was buyong/saving players for this reason only. Piece of lying shit. “I said just the opposite.” What the ****

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
In discord I asked where we can use S3 players to get shards or level up superstars. EA Brian says, “That’s not a thing.” F#cking asshole.
He's a flat out liar we were told that would be a thing smfh

Blazer

Rookie 1
Technically you can use 10 cards to exchange for 100 dust. But only gold and silver cards show up.
Brian is liar. I spent f#cking millions of coins buying platinum players. I got more than 150 elite and platinum players. Someone fire brian for godsake.

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1
Brian is liar. I spent f#cking millions of coins buying platinum players. I got more than 150 elite and platinum players. Someone fire brian for godsake.

Not gonna happen if ya all keep playing this game or even worse, py real money for it. Hahahahaha

That's how his boss seeing his work, not from your feeling but your money and time playing that generated them profits.

jcrou82

Rookie 1
So all of our 109 players are gone? we can't access them at all? The S4 algorithm randomly picked which players from S3 I wanted in my line up? What's the point of the multi lineups in S3 if we ended up just losing all of them...this is some real live BS...I'm officially done with this game soon as I burn all my NBA Cash that I carried over. For sure not spending a dime for isht.....

Cortes

Rookie 1
the entire social media plugged in user base was buyong/saving players for this reason only. Piece of lying shit. “I said just the opposite.” What the ****
See, I would have a ton of fans today if I actually had a chance to throw him under that bus..

dub365

All-Star 1
So all of our 109 players are gone? we can't access them at all? The S4 algorithm randomly picked which players from S3 I wanted in my line up? What's the point of the multi lineups in S3 if we ended up just losing all of them...this is some real live BS...I'm officially done with this game soon as I burn all my NBA Cash that I carried over. For sure not spending a dime for isht.....
They're in your inventory. All of mine were. Just can't use em outside of your multi-year lineup

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
is it just me finding the position of the buttons changed.. keep hitting the wrong button and missing the shoot button..
also manual switch is too close to pass.
gameplay just feels off for some reason

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.