Post all of your complaints/suggestions for the game here
At least it didnt hurt you right? I had that problem like wait who do I pass to, then he caught it and I was like long as it doesn't hurt me.So, EA had the balls to joke about invisible players for their Halloween promo. But, apparently, that STILL didn't motivate them to actually fix the problem..
They just don't give a damn about this game.
That's one way to look at the blatant disinterest of the developers, I guess.. What about the dozen other bugs that DO hurt gameplay, some of which haven't been fixed since season 2?At least it didnt hurt you right? I had that problem like wait who do I pass to, then he caught it and I was like long as it doesn't hurt me.
I totally understand. I'm just saying at least this one didnt hurt you in any way right? Were you able to complete it? One of the ones I really find annoying is the didnt catch ball inbound pass that rolls to the other aide of the court bug. If its season, we can save and exit but if it's an actual event might as well call that wasted stamina.That's one way to look at the blatant disinterest of the developers, I guess.. What about the dozen other bugs that DO hurt gameplay, some of which haven't been fixed since season 2?
I’ve been doing some playing since I saw that tweet. I guess it was too much to hope that gameplay would improve if my nemesis moved on.Hello Tom!
Having some thoughts?
Haha...gone for a month, back for a hot minute and seemingly spot-on for every (nagging) point of s4 gameplay!I’ve been doing some playing since I saw that tweet. I guess it was too much to hope that gameplay would improve if my nemesis moved on.
1. Def rebounding. Where is it?
2. off put backs/dunks. Sketchy. I missed 4 uncontested put backs in a row. Not 4 straight possessions -1 possession.
3. This new sidelines out of bounds is an unwelcome addition. And it seems totally random when it does happen. Seems part of the nerf.
4. remember about half way through season 3 when they got rid of blocked dunks being called goal tending? Then they reverted it. Still that way.
5. if 20-25 foot guarded post fade always by ai is an automatic and rated as “open” even when blanketed, then why do 1/3 of my open, +20 3s miss? Not long 3s. Fairly tight in the wings. Open shots seem rare as it is, with nearly everything being contested.
6. It seems S4 clutch shots have been made to have a % along the lines of S3 buzzer beaters.
So I guess I’m not the only one who finds gameplay to be no better, perhaps a little worse?
This current campaign is interesting, but seems it would take considerable $$ to get an 86.
and the dust currency? Come on. It’s utterly worthless. 10 cards for 100 dust.
I wish they had some rational caps in ah. 5mil for an 86? Not too long ago that was above the max for a 110. Seems to me (donning my tin foil hat) that removing caps was designed to deplete coins of those who carried over a large amount.
Also, maybe my memory is faulty, but isn’t this about the time last year when we got Fall 80 Curry which was the best card in the game? Why are the ovr’s so high?
Am I back? Maybe. Sort of. Kind of. Possibly.
Edit - the new addition of finishing a SD quarter, starting a new quarter, then getting a “loss - expired” is annoying af. It’s not all the time, but enough. And without leaving the app or even the SD page.