• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Season 4 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I really, REALLY hate the nerving in this season! If I lose a game, I want to lose it because the opponent's defense is tough, or because their offense is good at finding open shots. I don't want to lose it because I'm artificially missing wide open, uncontested shots that are timed perfectly.

What's the point of timing your shots if the game is randomly going to decide you're shooting 15% in a quarter?

This game has nothing to do with basketball..

Hroswith

Rookie 3
So, EA had the balls to joke about invisible players for their Halloween promo. But, apparently, that STILL didn't motivate them to actually fix the problem..

They just don't give a damn about this game.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191110_162125_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20191110_162125_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 275

Spyda9man

Pro 2
So, EA had the balls to joke about invisible players for their Halloween promo. But, apparently, that STILL didn't motivate them to actually fix the problem..

They just don't give a damn about this game.
At least it didnt hurt you right? I had that problem like wait who do I pass to, then he caught it and I was like long as it doesn't hurt me.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
At least it didnt hurt you right? I had that problem like wait who do I pass to, then he caught it and I was like long as it doesn't hurt me.
That's one way to look at the blatant disinterest of the developers, I guess.. What about the dozen other bugs that DO hurt gameplay, some of which haven't been fixed since season 2?

Spyda9man

Pro 2
That's one way to look at the blatant disinterest of the developers, I guess.. What about the dozen other bugs that DO hurt gameplay, some of which haven't been fixed since season 2?
I totally understand. I'm just saying at least this one didnt hurt you in any way right? Were you able to complete it? One of the ones I really find annoying is the didnt catch ball inbound pass that rolls to the other aide of the court bug. If its season, we can save and exit but if it's an actual event might as well call that wasted stamina.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
No, it didn't "hurt" me, but that wasn't why I mentioned it. Considering EA directly addressed this bug, and even made fun of it, the fact that they can't be bothered to actually fix it illustrates how little regard they have for the actual players.

EA is basically Pauly from Goodfellas

Attachments

• 0542bc37205d5fc60b253567b3b5bfdb.jpg
    0542bc37205d5fc60b253567b3b5bfdb.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 246

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Is it just me or is this event time shorter than last season? To me it's no room for error, you have to make them on your first try.
Screenshot_20191110-103907_NBA Live.jpg

TomH

Pro 2
Ummm. I came across and older tweet that said EA Brian moved on to another game and is no longer on NBALM dev team. Is that true???

I think a lot of these bugs need to be fixed through a client update not server maintenance. They are probably waiting for the next client update to patch some of these problems.

TomH

Pro 2
Hello Tom!
Having some thoughts?

I’ve been doing some playing since I saw that tweet. I guess it was too much to hope that gameplay would improve if my nemesis moved on.

1. Def rebounding. Where is it?

2. off put backs/dunks. Sketchy. I missed 4 uncontested put backs in a row. Not 4 straight possessions -1 possession.

3. This new sidelines out of bounds is an unwelcome addition. And it seems totally random when it does happen. Seems part of the nerf.

4. remember about half way through season 3 when they got rid of blocked dunks being called goal tending? Then they reverted it. Still that way.

5. if 20-25 foot guarded post fade always by ai is an automatic and rated as “open” even when blanketed, then why do 1/3 of my open, +20 3s miss? Not long 3s. Fairly tight in the wings. Open shots seem rare as it is, with nearly everything being contested.

6. It seems S4 clutch shots have been made to have a % along the lines of S3 buzzer beaters.

So I guess I’m not the only one who finds gameplay to be no better, perhaps a little worse?

This current campaign is interesting, but seems it would take considerable $$ to get an 86.

and the dust currency? Come on. It’s utterly worthless. 10 cards for 100 dust.

I wish they had some rational caps in ah. 5mil for an 86? Not too long ago that was above the max for a 110. Seems to me (donning my tin foil hat) that removing caps was designed to deplete coins of those who carried over a large amount.

Also, maybe my memory is faulty, but isn’t this about the time last year when we got Fall 80 Curry which was the best card in the game? Why are the ovr’s so high?

Am I back? Maybe. Sort of. Kind of. Possibly.

Edit - the new addition of finishing a SD quarter, starting a new quarter, then getting a “loss - expired” is annoying af. It’s not all the time, but enough. And without leaving the app or even the SD page.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I’ve been doing some playing since I saw that tweet. I guess it was too much to hope that gameplay would improve if my nemesis moved on.

1. Def rebounding. Where is it?

2. off put backs/dunks. Sketchy. I missed 4 uncontested put backs in a row. Not 4 straight possessions -1 possession.

3. This new sidelines out of bounds is an unwelcome addition. And it seems totally random when it does happen. Seems part of the nerf.

4. remember about half way through season 3 when they got rid of blocked dunks being called goal tending? Then they reverted it. Still that way.

5. if 20-25 foot guarded post fade always by ai is an automatic and rated as “open” even when blanketed, then why do 1/3 of my open, +20 3s miss? Not long 3s. Fairly tight in the wings. Open shots seem rare as it is, with nearly everything being contested.

6. It seems S4 clutch shots have been made to have a % along the lines of S3 buzzer beaters.

So I guess I’m not the only one who finds gameplay to be no better, perhaps a little worse?

This current campaign is interesting, but seems it would take considerable $$ to get an 86.

and the dust currency? Come on. It’s utterly worthless. 10 cards for 100 dust.

I wish they had some rational caps in ah. 5mil for an 86? Not too long ago that was above the max for a 110. Seems to me (donning my tin foil hat) that removing caps was designed to deplete coins of those who carried over a large amount.

Also, maybe my memory is faulty, but isn’t this about the time last year when we got Fall 80 Curry which was the best card in the game? Why are the ovr’s so high?

Am I back? Maybe. Sort of. Kind of. Possibly.

Edit - the new addition of finishing a SD quarter, starting a new quarter, then getting a “loss - expired” is annoying af. It’s not all the time, but enough. And without leaving the app or even the SD page.
Haha...gone for a month, back for a hot minute and seemingly spot-on for every (nagging) point of s4 gameplay!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.