• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Search For El Dorado Promo

This promo doesn’t make sense to me. It looks like I’m going to get 2 89s which would be enough to get a 91 on one side of the map but not on the other. Why? And why are the stamina costs so high? I can barely finish any of the blitzes and don’t bother with the legend ones. Then when I do complete the blitzes, I only have a chance at a promo player? Why is the stamina cost so high if you’re not guaranteed a player? It’s cool that you can pull promo players from packs and sets (provided that’s not a glitch), but for such a cool looking promo they sure made it tough as f—k.

TomH

Pro 2
This promo doesn’t make sense to me. It looks like I’m going to get 2 89s which would be enough to get a 91 on one side of the map but not on the other. Why? And why are the stamina costs so high? I can barely finish any of the blitzes and don’t bother with the legend ones. Then when I do complete the blitzes, I only have a chance at a promo player? Why is the stamina cost so high if you’re not guaranteed a player? It’s cool that you can pull promo players from packs and sets (provided that’s not a glitch), but for such a cool looking promo they sure made it tough as f—k.

I did some quick math* - assuming no ads, no waiting on auto fill stamina, no reserve of stamina tokens (mine are gone) each time through one side of the promo i get 1200 emblems. I have to buy two stamina refills to do that. 600 nba cash. In the store 1200 emblems cost .... 600 nba cash. Thats how out of whack this promo is.

*any math I do should be taken with a grain of salt. 😂

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
One thing this promo did was clear my inventory 😀😀 1 -91 master seems like the f2p cap. After I got 89 CP3 tried to go for 91 klay but can't be done. much easier to focus on one wing unless if you P2W

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
One thing this promo did was clear my inventory 😀😀 1 -91 master seems like the f2p cap. After I got 89 CP3 tried to go for 91 klay but can't be done. much easier to focus on one wing unless if you P2W
Yeah it seems you can only get a 91 for free if you decide to get a finesse player so if you wanted a strategic one you have to be very lucky with pulls or spend a decent amount so I can only imagine how hard it is to get Duncan which is the most wanted card for people that use strategic because without him the best you can do is 89 Giannis and 86 Tobias Harris since you can't use the 87 Giannis with the 89 one

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
This suns jersey is making your lu a superteam wirh lots of boost in it. Its free from ea, u just need to get those 4 masters and gm tho.. thats a lot of stamina burn..i dont think its good idea. It kills the balance of lu among gamers.

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
This suns jersey is making your lu a superteam wirh lots of boost in it. Its free from ea, u just need to get those 4 masters and gm tho.. thats a lot of stamina burn..i dont think its good idea. It kills the balance of lu among gamers.
which suns jersey?

Altavilla

Pro 1
Was having fun with this promo (even spent cash) until I found out there was some secret magical shirt.
Now I spent money and have a crappy 97 while 100s are popping like mushrooms out there. This is so disheartening 😔😔😔
Once again, EA makes me regret spending money on this game. I'll try to not make the same mistake again

betaman411

All-Star 1
Has anyone confirmed (yet) it’s not just 4 91 Masters?
Oh and what’s the over/under on days before this is fixed “for the good of the game” (ala GOAT boost)? 🙄

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
Goat players was stripped off their team boost...but now we have jersey that gave all stat boost +++... what the f ea is doing? Its not good for the game .

dub365

All-Star 1
Has anyone confirmed (yet) it’s not just 4 91 Masters?
Oh and what’s the over/under on days before this is fixed “for the good of the game” (ala GOAT boost)? 🙄
If they gut it, I'm calling Tom H and we're gonna file suit. For real. You can't let ppl spend a bunch of $ on something, mistake or not, and then take it away after the fact.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.