• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Search For El Dorado Promo

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
If they gut it, I'm calling Tom H and we're gonna file suit. For real. You can't let ppl spend a bunch of $ on something, mistake or not, and then take it away after the fact.
He just said on stream that they're going to nerf it

TomH

Pro 2
Is it all stats or is it goat which is 15 stats

Edit: nevermind it is every stat wtf
+4 or +6 to every stat. It will be fixed with the next promo drop. It’s supposed to Be elite court general. I was bummed when I saw court general and was just putting it in a lineup just to figure out what gamestyle. Then boom.

TomH

Pro 2
If u finish all 4 91s and claim Tim Duncan. U get a suns jersey (hidden achievement) it gives +3 to team overall
+4 to +6 per stat. I’m expecting the animations to start bursting in the middle of gameplay. “Damn, there goes Luka.”

TomH

Pro 2
He just said on stream that they're going to nerf it
Yeah he did. I’ve known that since Saturday. There was never any real doubt — it’s so obviously glitched. For me it was a few days to play where we would have been if no AS nerf. An Easter Egg.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Yeah he did. I’ve known that since Saturday. There was never any real doubt — it’s so obviously glitched. For me it was a few days to play where we would have been if no AS nerf. An Easter Egg.
At this point it's just weird that it keeps happening and they're purposely not addressing it earlier.
Screenshot_20210421-091752_Discord.jpg

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.