• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

S3 End - S4 Start

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It honestly looks like it won't be that hard to get all of the Superstars. I bet I can get 2 maxed out within a week. Only thing holding you back will be Star points. QJB just got 250 Shards from winning a Season game. That's all it takes to unlock a Superstar. And it looks like it'll take about 4500 Shards to max them out at 85. So I'm not sweating which one I choose anymore.
Yeah I did the math and it was 4,400 shards and 25,400 star power to max one

Pasasee

Rookie 3
It honestly looks like it won't be that hard to get all of the Superstars. I bet I can get 2 maxed out within a week. Only thing holding you back will be Star points. QJB just got 250 Shards from winning a Season game. That's all it takes to unlock a Superstar. And it looks like it'll take about 4500 Shards to max them out at 85. So I'm not sweating which one I choose anymore.
250 awesome

TomH

Pro 2
I wish someone would show us exchanging S3 cards for shards. 4500 shards per is a lot, and shards are cost prohibitive in store IMO. Assume it will be done in some kind of set (cool-down?). Or on team training? Star points look attainable, but it’s a Grind + money proposition for 5 or 6 superstar players. I think *maybe* you need 250 shards to unlock a superstar after you claim first one. Leveling up all 6 tho means over 125k Star points...again and again and again....all season.

edlllpt

Pro 1
It seems the device I'm having now (it's a J3) is not compatible anymore , so unless someone was some miraculous solution, I guess i'll be away from the game for a while again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

goldmember

Rookie 1
do you have problem with Chapter 3 in Camapigne?
I reached Chapter 3 but there is no icons to open, I think it's a bud because I see level 2 reached and reward icons marked/ticked green

am I alone with this?

Attachments

• chapter 3.jpg
    chapter 3.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 229

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.