• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

S3 End - S4 Start

marvan

Rookie 1
Thx but my team is Greek Legends and must have ended up around 60th position. If anybody has that I would appreciate it.. Lol did not hear the alarm clock to take the freaking snapshot...

goldmember

Rookie 1
I am a little confused but anyway Once you reach 105k you get 1 MG... The second in 110k the third in 120 and so on. I reached 195k and got 19 of them...
ok thx
I am confused as well :D
Have you got any confirmation that the gift token will be provided after each 5k points but when you get 100k points first?
I attached scr with information it was mentioned in Draft Campaign
there was nothing about 100k minimum level

Attachments

• gift.jpg
    gift.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 271

marvan

Rookie 1
ok thx
Have you got any confirmation that the gift token will be provided after each 5k points but when you get 100k points first?
I remember it was quite clear to me at least that mg's would be given after 100k... That's water under the bridge now anyway... Let's hope for a good s4

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
ok thx
All of us who got them got them at those 5k milestones after 100k

dub365

All-Star 1
Looks good but steals can be hard to come by sometimes and his ability for getting those steals sucks
It honestly looks like it won't be that hard to get all of the Superstars. I bet I can get 2 maxed out within a week. Only thing holding you back will be Star points. QJB just got 250 Shards from winning a Season game. That's all it takes to unlock a Superstar. And it looks like it'll take about 4500 Shards to max them out at 85. So I'm not sweating which one I choose anymore.

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
It honestly looks like it won't be that hard to get all of the Superstars. I bet I can get 2 maxed out within a week. Only thing holding you back will be Star points. QJB just got 250 Shards from winning a Season game. That's all it takes to unlock a Superstar. And it looks like it'll take about 4500 Shards to max them out at 85. So I'm not sweating which one I choose anymore.
Just 250??really?from a single season game? Man thats way to easy then,i also had no idea who to choose but now this change a lot of things

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.