• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Road To MVP Harden Chapter 3 FINALLY Here

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
o147uidxd7i21.jpg

The Road to MVP campaign for James Harden has gone from his strong beginning on the OKC Thunder to becoming one of the best shooting guards in the NBA on his current team the Houston Rockets. Now is his final chapter of his career: becoming MVP!

?

5y2k1s7yd7i21.png

Live Date: February 25, 2019 at 6:00 AM EST
End of Campaign: March 7, 2019 at 6:00 AM EST

?

gypzx86zd7i21.jpg

Campaign Map
The first time you log in after the campaign goes live, you?ll receive an 83 OVR James Harden to start your journey with the Road to MVP Chapter 3 campaign.
No previous Road to MVP cards or campaign progress is required to begin and progress through Chapter 3.
On the left side of the map are the Story Progression Events. The Story Progression Events cost no stamina to play, but are first win bonus only. They reward 700 Coin, 700 XP and between 1 and 3 Gold MVP...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190218-212626.png
    Screenshot_20190218-212626.png
    148.7 KB · Views: 847
Re: Road To MVP Harden Chapter 3 FINALLY Coming

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Wow. Well, okay then. Hopefully they knock it out the park.

dub365

All-Star 1

He better have a "360 reverse dunk from half court" ability or something. Otherwise, why try Brian....why try?

He will probably be a 96 to align with showdown master's, at this point I don't see him replacing LNY Harden with clutch unless his a 98 with BB and we know that ain't gonna happen.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Supposedly the LNY one will be a factor maybe you trade it in and do the campaign for a 98+ with ability

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Supposedly the LNY one will be a factor maybe you trade it in and do the campaign for a 98+ with ability

Hmm. Not a terrible idea, is that what Asros said? Or just rumor?

What he said he said maybe but I don't think it would be mentioned if it wasn't true he would've just said that they are separate things etc. Especially since he designed the stuff for both he would know if the LNY would have some influence

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190215-193344.png
    Screenshot_20190215-193344.png
    268.7 KB · Views: 1,793

What he said he said maybe but I don't think it would be mentioned if it wasn't true he would've just said that they are separate things etc. Especially since he designed the stuff for both he would know if the LNY would have some influence

Sounds good to me! Time will tell, hopefully it wasn't just him being snarky on twitter lol. I'd love a trade in using this lny Harden to get something hopefully much better, but I wonder how they'd do it because I remember before there was a big stink about maybe doing a set that required all the previous RTMVP Hardens and changed their mind because people used em in the exchange set. I could see a similar situation with some being all "I already sold my LNY Harden wahhh wahh, no fair" lol.

timsg0102

Rookie 2

I am still having my non-boosted 95 LNY Harden, and even the outdated 81 Harden. lol

Obviously LNY Harden 95...he's in my S squad. :p

dub365

All-Star 1

They should do it, use LNY Harden as part of it and the higher you got LNY Harden from beginning card to 96 w clutch, the better the new one you get. That's a sweet idea. Everybody can get a new, better Harden but the ppl who grinded for Clutch Master get more out of the deal. More effort = more reward

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Sounds good to me! Time will tell, hopefully it wasn't just him being snarky on twitter lol. I'd love a trade in using this lny Harden to get something hopefully much better, but I wonder how they'd do it because I remember before there was a big stink about maybe doing a set that required all the previous RTMVP Hardens and changed their mind because people used em in the exchange set. I could see a similar situation with some being all "I already sold my LNY Harden wahhh wahh, no fair" lol.

Yeah but those cards weren't auctionable so that could swing things a lot we'll see if it does require the 96 or the 96 with clutch because it should be either not just one but we'll see what they have planned since no date is announced yet

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

What if u didnt go for harden.. but if u went for cousins and marbury..? Doesnt make sense to trade in a card from promo to get another..

Btw was anyone able to grind all 3 masters and get yao.. i didnt think it was possible..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

What if u didnt go for harden.. but if u went for cousins and marbury..? Doesnt make sense to trade in a card from promo to get another..

Btw was anyone able to grind all 3 masters and get yao.. i didnt think it was possible..

One of my league members did it

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Without stamina refils?..

Whoa thats some crazy grinding.. props to him ..i guess he would have had the unlimited ads for a few days. I put those days into elevate. Gues that's why didnt make it

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Without stamina refils?..

Whoa thats some crazy grinding.. props to him ..i guess he would have had the unlimited ads for a few days. I put those days into elevate. Gues that's why didnt make it

He bought some refills but didn't say how many

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.