• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Reset Information: Season Score & Legacy Lineups

dub365

All-Star 1
Re: Season Score & Legacy Lineups

I just played a Legacy event & remembered why I hated it so much. Even though I had pretty good lineups ( by last seasons standards) they always play like crap in the Legacy event, even though I'm playing against Silvers. Beh.

Since I woke up today Ive had a bad taste in my mouth. They just got us into a frenzy with Certified, GT, & Rewind going at once & then all of a sudden....boom! we've got less than a month left. I just spent a ton of time & effort to grab GT Magic bc I was super stoked to see how good he'd be on my team. Now, I'm just bummed bc for all intents & purposes......there's no point. Like, why did I just waste my energy on it.

It's like a movie with a gutless ending. They've had us paying attention all season long & now it's a boring ass ending that doesn't even make sense. I don't care about my league anymore except to chat. Showdown is totally useless except for the shards. There's a weakass looking promo with no events we can even play right now. No point in grinding out achievements that are broken just to get tickets that will reward us with CHANCE packs next season. Bad taste in my mouth EA.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3

lol, we knew that S2 was 2 come to an end, better sooner than later

and F 4katosh, and the horse he rode in on, guys a tool...

Altavilla

Pro 1

Like, why did I just waste my energy on it.

Why do anything at all in life? (Not being a smartass... think about it.)

I mean, I don't get payed to play this game, so either I enjoy doing it or there's really no point on doing it. You play virtual basketball on a portable device and that part alone is pretty good (and getting better all the time) and for those who like it you have the team management part. The more you play and grind, the higher the rewards. In the end you keep the memories and not much else, like in most (all?) games unless you're a pro who lives off it.

Altavilla

Pro 1

Guys, have fun and don't stress about the end-game. Just have fun playing or consider stop playing it if you can't (a at least for a short while).

If I had/knew more people playing this where I'm from, by now I would be going to end-season dinner parties, where we would all wear t-shirts with our final lineups printed on them! lol

Hey, now that I think about it, that (t-shirts with our final lineups printed on them) would be a very nice memento EA could offer some players (and sell to others). Probably better than medals or stuff like that.

Does anyone think this game will ever get big enough so that EA hosts events related to it?

It certainly has a lot of potencial...

G2theMoney

Rookie 3

my objectives havent changed in over a day, stuck @ 5, and have completed 2 days worth, so should be @ least 16....

anyone else?

also... LVL achievments @ 75 wins in 28days... lol ahh EA, sometimes you make me laugh and laugh :D

Altavilla

Pro 1

Aren't there Legacy events now, for veterans who already completed a season?

A post with screenshots of those events would be very appreciated, by me and surely by other first-time players.

It's two minutes against a random team, just like a quarter of a season game, except the score starts with 90-93 or similar.

Opponents are also the silvers you see in season mode.

Great... thanks

X_1618

Rookie 1
the player on the bench will be removed in the new season (S3), right? including NBA lineup and classic lineup?
looking forward to your reply, thanks

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
the player on the bench will be removed in the new season (S3), right? including NBA lineup and classic lineup?

No you will keep your entire lineup so your starters, bench, and coach for legacy events this is detailed in the picture on the main post for this thread

X_1618

Rookie 1

No you will keep your entire lineup so your starters, bench, and coach for legacy events this is detailed in the picture on the main post for this thread

thank you for your reply.
Maybe I made a mistake by this message (refers to this attached Figure...and for more information, please visit the following website, https://www.ea.com/games/nba-live/nba-live-mobile/news/nba-live-mobile-season-score ).

It seems that the situation is just for season-score 2017 (S1), NOT for season-score 2018 (S2), right?

sorry, my English is not good.

please help me confirm with it.
much appreciated :)

Attachments

• 2018-08-25_02-06-45.jpg
    2018-08-25_02-06-45.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 1,415

Alekk

Rookie 2

thank you for your reply.
Maybe I made a mistake by this message (refers to this attached Figure...and for more information, please visit the following website, https://www.ea.com/games/nba-live/nba-live-mobile/news/nba-live-mobile-season-score ).

It seems that the situation is just for season-score 2017 (S1), NOT for season-score 2018 (S2), right?

sorry, my English is not good.

please help me confirm with it.
much appreciated :)

Yes, that's obviously a year old. Like other have already said, you keep your bench this time.

Williamof3

Rookie 1
I like how they say both lineups at the moment so you can keep spending and then they can remove the bench later and say it wouldn?t work for some reason.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I like how they say both lineups at the moment so you can keep spending and then they can remove the bench later and say it wouldn?t work for some reason.

really?
Just wanna keep both lineups (including bench players and coaches) in S3.

It's speculation and a joke based on EA's past of changing shit last minute and lying as far as we know now we will keep all 20 players and both coaches

X_1618

Rookie 1

really?
Just wanna keep both lineups (including bench players and coaches) in S3.

It's speculation and a joke based on EA's past of changing shit last minute and lying as far as we know now we will keep all 20 players and both coaches

thank you :)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.