• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

PvP beta and update details

dub365

All-Star 1
Guess I better go nuts playing today in case nothing works for me anymore..... Lol. I love new additions from EA

Guess I better go nuts playing today in case nothing works for me anymore..... Lol. I love new additions from EA
Yup im expecting a fiasco as well. I haven't been able to play the new Madden season, can't even open the app so I got all my fingers crossed it won't be the same with nba.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Of course no more daily beats. They realized its great for making coins and they are not getting revenue from it. I made like close to 10mil when they came out with new daily beats so they don't want that happening again.
Well I figured that when it said "finale" a month ago I was then laughing at EA when I heard the rumors of more additions to a finale

dub365

All-Star 1
same here. Even i thought that was it.. and was surprised when the rumors started on discord.
But then didn't the text change on the graphic when claiming GOTW sets where it now says something about a 109?

Time and again, one EA mouthpiece says one thing and another thing happens. Sometimes I think they put some ideas up on the wall and randomly throw darts to see what they should do next....

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
But then didn't the text change on the graphic when claiming GOTW sets where it now says something about a 109?

Time and again, one EA mouthpiece says one thing and another thing happens. Sometimes I think they put some ideas up on the wall and randomly throw darts to see what they should do next....
ya that what i thought too.. but then someone else pointed out that the token said 109 from the initial roll out of the daily beats players itself.. i didnt notice it then

dub365

All-Star 1
It's just a Beta but I'm not sure I like the idea of paying coin to play more than 1 tourney per day. Wtf is stamina for then? It just gives them further opportunity to gouge us down the road when we have to pay currency to have fun

No manual switching kind of takes the thrill out of it a bit. Not that I use manual switching but you would figure that to be the true PvP experience.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.