• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

PvP beta and update details

dub365

All-Star 1
Doesn't it defeat the purpose of the whole PVP thing is there is NO option for Manual gameplay?? basically auto with your AI playing? should be manual vs manual might as well go all out and give us all the controls.

HMMM but damnn this is def very interesting cant wait to try it out.. :) :)
It's not Auto GAMEPLAY. It's Auto-SWITCHING. Just the way you switch defenders on Defense, nothing else

I can already foresee the rewards being underwhelming and thr attitude being that you shouldn’t complain about things you get for free. Maybe they’ll surprise me and have master cards but I doubt it.

dub365

All-Star 1
I can already foresee the rewards being underwhelming and thr attitude being that you shouldn’t complain about things you get for free. Maybe they’ll surprise me and have master cards but I doubt it.
Yup. That's the status quo from the current devs..... Hope we're wrong.

Also a guy on Reddit did the math (haven't double checked it) and if you play your 1 free tourney and pay coins to play 4 more, Everyday, it'll cost you over 7 mil coins over the course of next season. For most ppl, that's a lot of coin. Hopefully we'll be able to earn more coins from events & packs. But that's a huge leap to go from using regenerating stamina...... To coins to pay for the opportunity to play matches. Seems sketchy

Altavilla

Pro 1
Not looking forward to playing against humans.

Sure, I’ll give it a try (muted emojis of course) but I hope that EA doesn’t push players too much into it. I want to be free to skip this mode without giving up too much.

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2

Also a guy on Reddit did the math (haven't double checked it) and if you play your 1 free tourney and pay coins to play 4 more, Everyday, it'll cost you over 7 mil coins over the course of next season. For most ppl, that's a lot of coin. Hopefully we'll be able to earn more coins from events & packs. But that's a huge leap to go from using regenerating stamina...... To coins to pay for the opportunity to play matches. Seems sketchy
If i calculated right thats around 5k coins for one match...in the begining that will be a true struggle for majority of players...some weird stuff by EA as always

Tournaments should be free to play. Making us pay coins to play is a terrible idea. The only ones to benefit the most would be those people that get coins illegitimately.

Hacks will be trying to find a door when the beta comes out. Dont expect great rewards until next season. This mode will probably have better rewards than SD (It's this way in Fifa mobile)

TomH

Pro 2
Just played my first pvp and it was a colossal wreck. Not because of ea but because of me. I spent the first half of the quarter reflexively pounding a switch button that wasn’t there. This came fast and caught me way off guard. It was hard. Unlearn everything you know that works in gameplay versus ai. I lost 11-3. smh

Pasasee

Rookie 3
Just played my first pvp and it was a colossal wreck. Not because of ea but because of me. I spent the first half of the quarter reflexively pounding a switch button that wasn’t there. This came fast and caught me way off guard. It was hard. Unlearn everything you know that works in gameplay versus ai. I lost 11-3. smh
Do you mean the auto-play option?

Dont spam 3s, even if you dont have lag, cause with the auto switch defence, you're gonna get less rebounds. This is a whole new gameplay level.

For now my experience is good. I'm on green signal 90% of the time. I've more lag on Fifa Mobile with the same wifi

Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.