• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Pot of Gold Promo

Altavilla

Pro 1
This campaign is terrible.
Prizes are crap (I can hardly fit any master in my lineups) but the thing that kills it for me is that 40 second 3pt shooting event

Having to bench my best players to be able to max the boost on Lucky also SUCKS

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Prizes are crap (I can hardly fit any master in my lineups) but the thing that kills it for me is that 40 second 3pt shooting event

Agree with all 3 points.. but EAs position is most like hey easily grindable 3 99s plus one free 99 so take ur 4 99s and keep quiet. teams are getting too similar ..
lost the 3 pt event 3 times in a row today.. why the developers think this is fun (it is a game after all) will always be a mystery to me.

Spyda9man

Pro 2

The picnic event sucks, the stamina one is almost a minute. Just make both the stamina 3pt shooting.

Hroswith

Rookie 3

It’s a filler promo that still gives you four or five 99 players at a time where that is the highest possible OVR’s for most positions.

It isn’t the best promo, but calling it crap is kind of a stretch.

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
It’s a filler promo that still gives you four or five 99 players at a time where that is the highest possible OVR’s for most positions.

I have to agree with this.

Pretty good promo for f2p players like me. 4 -99’s with boost and bunch of other rewards that are easily grindable look’s mighty cool on my book.

basically, i just had to log in every 6 hours and play first wins, log in every 12 hrs for the lucky pot events and claim store packs. That’s it to get 4-99’s and maybe I can sneak one more tomorrow before prono ends.

Altavilla

Pro 1

Well, this campaign actually gives 3x 99s. You're probably counting the 2 you get from the Lucky Shot promo.
But fine, prizes are not crap.

My main beef is with the 40 second 3pt drills. They spoil what could otherwise be a pleasant grind.
And they seem to repeat the drill a lot. I once had it 4 out of 5 times and 3 in a row is a daily thing for me.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Well, this campaign actually gives 3x 99s. You're probably counting the 2 you get from the Lucky Shot promo.

My main beef is with the 40 second 3pt drills. They spoil what could otherwise be a pleasant grind.
And they seem to repeat the drill a lot. I once had it 4 out of 5 times and 3 in a row is a daily thing for me.
Same on the 3 point. "Picnic"

Hroswith

Rookie 3

Totally agree with you on that point. That event is just a waste of stamina and I hate it

Ailman

Rookie 1
Same on the 3 point. "Picnic"
This is the most live events I ever failed with any promo, it started with the 40 second three pointer then moved on to chasing 9 random icons. EA goes out of their way to make some live events very frustrating.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
This is the most live events I ever failed with any promo, it started with the 40 second three pointer then moved on to chasing 9 random icons. EA goes out of their way to make some live events very frustrating.
That one is easy for me because I remember all of the patterns of all the bead type events I finish the 9 one in about 22 seconds a piece

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.