• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Platinum Players.

Venusinfurs

Rookie 1
I'm hoping there is going to be a pack drop like the end of last season to be able to pick up some platinum players and finish these Pantheon sets.
At the moment it's impossible to complete these sets with 95's at 2.5M+ and no source of pulling/grinding cards.

Supply and Demand - and the supply is drying up.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Yup.. have tokens for all the pantheon players. But platinums too costly.. most likely will just complete one.. want AD.. 60 shards is going to be tough

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
How do you get more shards? This is the last 2 weeks of showdown right? I only have 48 and really want that AD. But am not gonna spend money on that Showdown Fast Pass Bundle at the store.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
How do you get more shards? This is the last 2 weeks of showdown right? I only have 48 and really want that AD. But am not gonna spend money on that Showdown Fast Pass Bundle at the store.

Other then grinding SD your SOL I have like 5 I wanted AD so bad but last week I used all my shards to roll for DJ because I wanted to get at least 1 Titan and now I have a 100 DJ I stead of a 105 AD because they didn't make packs for shards smfh I can reach 60 on my other team but it would require me to spend all my coins on the platinum players for the set

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Other then grinding SD your SOL I have like 5 I wanted AD so bad but last week I used all my shards to roll for DJ because I wanted to get at least 1 Titan and now I have a 100 DJ I stead of a 105 AD because they didn't make packs for shards smfh I can reach 60 on my other team but it would require me to spend all my coins on the platinum players for the set
Exact same position stewie... assuming there is one more season of sd.. but I doubt that will be enuf to get the 60 too.. lets hope

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Exact same position stewie... assuming there is one more season of sd.. but I doubt that will be enuf to get the 60 too.. lets hope

Even with 1 more season no way for me to get him unless they make some way to get a shit ton of them he is my #1 NBA PF option and 101 Markkanen is my 2nd but I'm not paying 40+ mil for it I have about 40 mil and 6 UL plats ready for whatever card I want wether Pantheon or Rewind or any new type of program but honestly AD is the only one I want that I haven't built already (built and sold T Mac)

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2

Even with 1 more season no way for me to get him unless they make some way to get a shit ton of them he is my #1 NBA PF option and 101 Markkanen is my 2nd but I'm not paying 40+ mil for it I have about 40 mil and 6 UL plats ready for whatever card I want wether Pantheon or Rewind or any new type of program but honestly AD is the only one I want that I haven't built already (built and sold T Mac)

I thought Bogdanovic is the last SD season? If there?s another one after Boban then surely I can get AD. I already have 48 and with the NBA legends tier which rewards 5 Shards I will only be 7 shards away from him. I got plenty of Plats on hand.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
The only recent card art that I?ve found appealing has been the Certified KG 102.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.