• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Next promo?

TomH

Pro 2
Looks like Brian is done giving hints because he can't tell the difference from "here's what it is" and "I love this promo and you will too" View attachment 1804

I was just going to post this. I went off on this guy multiple times on Reddit. (I know, I’m not alone). He is arrogant as hell, clueless to player experience and expectations, vindictive (I believe his SD Master deal was a response to the criticism over the Bulls campaign, my speculation) and a general all-around 😿. Some people’s employers shouldn’t let their employees on Twitter. You’d think this guy might recognize we pay his salary, not EA.

Rumor on the street is a Shaq Master coming tomorrow. But then that comes from the man, the myth, the legend, the god of math for the lazy and slow of mind — Reddit Barry.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I was just going to post this. I went off on this guy multiple times on Reddit. (I know, I’m not alone). He is arrogant as hell, clueless to player experience and expectations, vindictive (I believe his SD Master deal was a response to the criticism over the Bulls campaign, my speculation) and a general all-around 😿. Some people’s employers shouldn’t let their employees on Twitter. You’d think this guy might recognize we pay his salary, not EA.

Rumor on the street is a Shaq Master coming tomorrow. But then that comes from the man, the myth, the legend, the god of math for the lazy and slow of mind — Reddit Barry.
Yeah if he learned how to release content without pretending that it's something bigger than it is (they hyped up the Bulls campaign like it was a full on promo not a just ok at best campaign) then everything in that regard would be ok but no he can't help but make things seem bigger and fresher than they truly are

TomH

Pro 2
You have to choose one Master. Then you can power up to 107 **if** you complete the milestones. Get to pick position.

As if the golden ticket and OOP giants at pg weren’t enough trouble, now I’ll be facing two more giants at pg. ugh.

TomH

Pro 2
And I’m “ “ this close to nabbing 110 Magic.

This is a tough call. Yao Def @ Center but Boost is post (yuck). Shaq Def at pf with +4 Def RB. Shaq Balanced at Center w +4 Off RB. Go with a balanced Center or Def pf. Shoot.

Hopefully we can see in sets the fully boosted number per position before we have to pick the master.

Last edited:

Altavilla

Pro 1
So, is the only known thing that there’s no 107+ PF?
Is it starting today?
EDIT: please forget or delete this (wrote it before seeing TomH posts)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.