• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

next monthly master?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Ok, I forgot about him. I don't think I was playing full time then.
He's the only MM without a boost or ability so a new SF to match all the other positions with a master with boost and ability would make sense

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Maybe even a revamped Bird?
Oh please no more recycled shit from earlier this year all the promos are already practically the same thing every time no need to keep digging into earlier this season for new shit that being said knowing this dev team it wouldn't surprise me if they did do that

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
yes it's possible a SF, maybe Tmac since him on raptors Hall of Famers.
Why are people constantly suggesting that it will be a Raptors player? It makes no sense to me just because VC was a monthly master this month isn't enough of a connection to say it will be another Raptor

Amma

Rookie 1
Why are people constantly suggesting that it will be a Raptors player? It makes no sense to me just because VC was a monthly master this month isn't enough of a connection to say it will be another Raptor

no just because VC card, record breaker HO card when him play for raptors making all possibilities high will be another raptor and they won the champions so of course if the cards it became full of them.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
no just because VC card, record breaker HO card when him play for raptors making all possibilities high will be another raptor and they won the champions so of course if the cards it became full of them.
That's a coincidence there's not enough evidence to suggest it will be a Raptor let alone enough to convince several people of that I'm taking the field of the other 29 teams over 1 specific team

Altavilla

Pro 1
Oh please no more recycled shit from earlier this year all the promos are already practically the same thing every time no need to keep digging into earlier this season for new shit that being said knowing this dev team it wouldn't surprise me if they did do that
I can already picture that flashy green in my lineup 😆

TomH

Pro 2
id Love a 110 sg but that isn’t happening. My next pick - a beastly 110 Center. The 2 positions where it would be a waste of my time are pg and sf. So it will prolly be a pg or sf. I could live with a 110 pf.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
id Love a 110 sg but that isn’t happening. My next pick - a beastly 110 Center. The 2 positions where it would be a waste of my time are pg and sf. So it will prolly be a pg or sf. I could live with a 110 pf.
SF makes the most sense since February was a SF, March a C, April a PF. May a PG, June a C, and July a SG the biggest gap between reused position would by far be SF since that was the 1st one

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Lots of people getting Kawhi tho
Lots is a very misused word in that reply because the card costs 20 mil to build not exactly a price tag that many can afford and others not willing to spend that much on one card if they do have the funds for it

TomH

Pro 2
Lots is a very misused word in that reply because the card costs 20 mil to build not exactly a price tag that many can afford and others not willing to spend that much on one card if they do have the funds for it
Let’s put it this way - the card is not rare now. I play against teams not infrequently that have Kawhi.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Let’s put it this way - the card is not rare now. I play against teams not infrequently that have Kawhi.
Yeah it's not necessarily rare but not common enough to warrant putting consideration for it on why you should stop putting cards at that position at or 1 overall below it the card will never drop to an actual auction-esque price of less than 4.5 mil to build it even with loaded pqcks at the end of the year because of the outrageous amount some will spend on it

TomH

Pro 2
Yeah it's not necessarily rare but not common enough to warrant putting consideration for it on why you should stop putting cards at that position at or 1 overall below it the card will never drop to an actual auction-esque price of less than 4.5 mil to build it even with loaded pqcks at the end of the year because of the outrageous amount some will spend on it
That’s an objective viewpoint. I’m thinking entirely subjectively and selfishly.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.