• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Next Gen Token Sets

Silver is starting to stack up with no where to put it but the silver exchange

"Hello Lebron Royalty my old friend, I'm here to talk to you again" at least so far these events are pretty easy, and we wont have to deal with steroided AI with a requirement of 3 3's while down 3 with 90 seconds to play

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Are u guys keeping the silver tokens or putting it in the set?
I'm keeping for now in case they make a silver to gold set at a later date(never know with ea)

This event was designed to waste your stamina. By the time we get the non-auctionble 84s most of us will already have 83s to 85s in those positions. As a f2p player I don't waste my stamina on getting non-auctionable players. My main focus is getting as many auctionable 81 elites as I can before movers expires and only play Next Gen when I have nothing to use my stamina on.

I'm keeping for now in case they make a silver to gold set at a later date(never know with ea)

I agree, putting the tokens into the exchange set right now would be a waste. If they have upgraded versions down the track as commond suggested, we might need these extras then, maybe something like 50 of each for the next level up.

Definitely keeping them. 30/30 silver on all 3, but maybe it will have a use for elevate as others have said. I've heard others say they've pulled elite tokens and it wasn't first win. I havent had that kind of luck, yet and i've gotten over 120 tokens

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Definitely keeping them. 30/30 silver on all 3, but maybe it will have a use for elevate as others have said. I've heard others say they've pulled elite tokens and it wasn't first win. I havent had that kind of luck, yet and i've gotten over 120 tokens

Same here.. no elite pulls.. stopped grinding the event and shifted to trying to get legend in show down instead.. realised anyway it will take 5 weeks to finish a player

betaman411

All-Star 1

Same here.. no elite pulls.. stopped grinding the event and shifted to trying to get legend in show down instead.. realised anyway it will take 5 weeks to finish a player

I put a few in the exchange to reach 30 for each then hoard.

I decided to grind this for now since SD rewards aren?t going to help me (well maybe if I?m Top 300 and definitely get a SD bonus player but right now I have 2 of those on my bench already). Hopefully SD moves to at least 82?s next week.

I put a few in the exchange to reach 30 for each then hoard.

I decided to grind this for now since SD rewards aren?t going to help me (well maybe if I?m Top 300 and definitely get a SD bonus player but right now I have 2 of those on my bench already). Hopefully SD moves to at least 82?s next week.

I will say, the good thing about these sets is, if you REALLY want a particular player, you can definitely get them immediately after you have their elites if you use the other's gold tokens for the target player's general gold.

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1
So a little update as i've been grinding this set pretty hard. Current progress:

Klay: 30/30 assist, 15/15 PER, 0/15 golds, 4/20 elites
Andre: 30/30 Block, 15/15 Steal, 15/15 golds, 5/20 elites
Giannis: 30/30 VORP, 15/15 Net, 3/15 golds, 4/20 elites

136 Duplicate silvers so far and still no set to put them in. I want to just quicksell them for 50 gold each but i don't want to get caught out if they add an exchange set or give us some other use for them. But man, those elite tokens are gonna take some time...

Gareth64

Rookie 1
Yeah I know, with 5 elite tokens per week (3 on a weekday and 2 on Sunday) for each player, unless you?re pulling elites during normal playing of the event, it?s another 3 weeks...

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1
Yeah I know, with 5 elite tokens per week (3 on a weekday and 2 on Sunday) for each player, unless you?re pulling elites during normal playing of the event, it?s another 3 weeks...

And that's if you're basically setting alarms in the night to wake up and play the first wins, which i'm definitely not doing. Ah well, they're free players so i'm not complaining, i just wish they'd made the exchange sets useful as no one is going to bother doing the silver or gold exchange

I agree, putting the tokens into the exchange set right now would be a waste. If they have upgraded versions down the track as commond suggested, we might need these extras then, maybe something like 50 of each for the next level up.

I think Brian was getting his wires crossed with Elevate. A recent tweet stated that there will be new players added later.

gnu

Rookie 1

I think Brian was getting his wires crossed with Elevate. A recent tweet stated that there will be new players added later.

That's what I'm thinking. If there are new players added later, the trade in set could be useful and having a hoard of extra tokens could be very beneficial.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.