• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Next gen and impact done

betaman411

All-Star 1
I'm so pissed I held off getting rid of my Next Gen tokens and had to manage my inventory by deferring pack opening which made pack opening that much more painful...MFers can't come up with a campaign that lasts the whole season! Oh how I miss season 1...

I'm so pissed I held off getting rid of my Next Gen tokens and had to manage my inventory by deferring pack opening which made pack opening that much more painful...MFers can't come up with a campaign that lasts the whole season! Oh how I miss season 1...

Damn....yeah, I got tired of grinding NP promo and getting "kicked out" while opening a ton of packs after the event. Cleared out ALL the unopened Next Gen, wound up having to quick sell them, too, REALLY needed space lol.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.