• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

New golden tickets

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'm excited Rose finally got a GT and his first SG since the Chicago Legend card in S1 Summer Courts I just wish I made it and not an asskissing GC that blocked me because I said something EA did was bad back when he started his GC career

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I work that hard on Jermaine and you only post half lol
That Jermaine O’Neal turned out a lot better than I expected. Well done, was really nice for you and your dad.

Lebron at center could have been interesting, but his defense and shooting is really gimped. KD at PG and Rose at SG look pretty sweet though!

I just spent the past three weeks building my coins to about 23M. Hope I can muster enough restraint to not blow it on GT players that’ll be outdated by the next promo.. So far, Kawhi and LeBron have both been beasts for me.

TDGGG

Rookie 1
Would love to see that KD’s stats. Lots of these boost to 105, so that’s helpful.
Ebay card can boost it just depends on which combination you use... including, courts, boost items and jerseys

Eg. If I use the exact same players one court, boost item or jersey alone can change your entire team overall as well as the player boost.

TDGGG

Rookie 1
Ebay card can boost it just depends on which combination you use... including, courts, boost items and jerseys

Eg. If I use the exact same players one court, boost item or jersey alone can change your entire team overall as well as the player boost.
*every

TomH

Pro 2

yeah I know, thanks. It’s just that some cards boost no matter what, others boost easily based on existing boosts in lineup, others boost but are hard to get there, and some cards don’t boost no matter what. It all depends how close to the next ovr that card is. I wanna see KD stats mostly because I have clutch Curry at SS pg.

Nice job on the GT BTW.

TDGGG

Rookie 1
yeah I know, thanks. It’s just that some cards boost no matter what, others boost easily based on existing boosts in lineup, others boost but are hard to get there, and some cards don’t boost no matter what. It all depends how close to the next ovr that card is. I wanna see KD stats mostly because I have clutch Curry at SS pg.

Nice job on the GT BTW.
Ty bro

dub365

All-Star 1
I pulled that Hakeem. He's pretty sweet for a SF and they gave him a decent outside shot. Nobody blocking that

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.