• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

New changes..

The recently introduced programs have been deliberately designed to be long grinds. Personally, I don't think its the best incarnation of TOTW or Legend that we've seen but I like the Next Gen and Elevate programs.

Generally speaking, I think the programs were better last season, but promo-wise, S2 went downhill after New Year's and I can't see that happening this year.

dub365

All-Star 1
It's bad when I'm grinding Elevate to try & get ahead of the next release. I've got like 220 unopened token packs now. I'd grind Flashback but I've got time before the next one drops & I don't really want JR

betaman411

All-Star 1
That's great.. I'm putting my stamina into showdown for an 85. Just hope i get to legend in time.. gameplay had been crazy for me today..
I?m giving up on Legend tier and playing the email raffle! I?m SSII and it?s f?ing ridiculous as an 85. No chance.
Ya the ss2 grind starts for me now. Hope the email raffle still works now that they changed the title

How?s it going? I?m sitting at 900k and around 800. Debating whether I even go for SS III. I?ll probably just try to stay in Top 1000 and max Butler instead since it?s a quick event. If you manage to get to Legend that will be an impressive grind. I don?t envy you though.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I?m giving up on Legend tier and playing the email raffle! I?m SSII and it?s f?ing ridiculous as an 85. No chance.
Ya the ss2 grind starts for me now. Hope the email raffle still works now that they changed the title

How?s it going? I?m sitting at 900k and around 800. Debating whether I even go for SS III. I?ll probably just try to stay in Top 1000 and max Butler instead since it?s a quick event. If you manage to get to Legend that will be an impressive grind. I don?t envy you though.
Its been hell man.. as far as i can make out people having a difficult showdown week.. very few high scores.. most of the margins in wins and losses have been a few points here and there.. missing shots like crazy.. ai is on fire and rebounding and scoring on contact seems to be extra bad.. still at 1.12m..dont think ill get there but lets c..

betaman411

All-Star 1

Its been hell man.. as far as i can make out people having a difficult showdown week.. very few high scores.. most of the margins in wins and losses have been a few points here and there.. missing shots like crazy.. ai is on fire and rebounding and scoring on contact seems to be extra bad.. still at 1.12m..dont think ill get there but lets c..
It?s so ridiculous the bonus is only possible with a Legend elite. If it?s the same for next tourney then I?m sitting it out entirely.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Last seasons legend program in comparison to this one, was great...

We aren't the only ones who think so, website traffic has probably dropped 30% in the last week or so.. so a lot of people are tuned out right about now.

It?s so ridiculous the bonus is only possible with a Legend elite. If it?s the same for next tourney then I?m sitting it out entirely.

I feel like it will probably be legend boost M-W, then become Harvest related on Thurs.....so if you can do decently the first 3 days, you could probably get the boost by Thursday afternoon...but of course, having a major promo and doing SD are probably not the best idea lol. Obviously depends on the way the "mini-campaigns" work....It was quite a surprise that we were able to almost exclusively grind SD during Halloween.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Last seasons legend program in comparison to this one, was great...

We aren't the only ones who think so, website traffic has probably dropped 30% in the last week or so.. so a lot of people are tuned out right about now.

You?re probably light on that estimate. I haven?t played in 3 days (except for daily objectives) and I?m going to finish Top 1000 with 930k fans. I think I dropped 150 places in that time. Last week, you could drop 150 in 20 min!

betaman411

All-Star 1

Email already submitted.

And bonus changed to Elevate!

Email already submitted.

Couldn?t believe they changed it to Elevate lmao....makes sense with Jimmy being released but I still never would have guessed lolllllll. Now I wonder if it will change come promo day or stay the whole week

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Email already submitted.

Cool. Pulled jokic.. happy with it.
Hope ur email works

betaman411

All-Star 1
Email already submitted.

Hope ur email works
Nice. Did you have to buy stamina to make it to Legend? Also, keep me posted on your OVR. Planning to make some purchases for this week and still not sure of the minimum I need to buy to reach 86?!

Edit: Just saw your post. Stamina AND Allen! Haha...still a tough grind but not quite as impressive as without those two things!

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Email already submitted.

Hope ur email works
Nice. Did you have to buy stamina to make it to Legend? Also, keep me posted on your OVR. Planning to make some purchases for this week and still not sure of the minimum I need to buy to reach 86?!

Ya had to buy stamina once.. cos i knew i would be busy in the hours leading to maintenance so didnt want to risk it..
Im at 85 ovr .. waiting to c how the halloween promo is before i make any changes.. i guess if u max out butler and ingram ull reach 85.. wont u.. thats my plan.. thats why i am happy with jokic.. with 2 86s 1 87 and 4 85s that shd get us to 86...
Plus i hoping to finish one impact player

betaman411

All-Star 1
Email already submitted.

Hope ur email works
This is the longest GFY e-mail I?ve ever seen!
yExX8eJ.jpg

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto Levin
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.