• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

New Account, Old player

KIEN

Rookie 1
Hey all I'm Justin go by the username Kien on the game, using my Facebook account. I've had a 98 ranked team before but sadly it somehow got overwritten or just something happened to it to where I had to start over. So I am back now, first time on these forums and just saying hello to you all. I'm a big time baller IRL at my LA Fitness down here in South Florida, so I'm just introducing myself and also still looking for a good league fit. It's been a bit since I have played since I lost my old account. Either way pleasure to meet you all. (Also incase you're wondering admins/mods found this site using google, searching "NBA live mobile forums")

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Welcome to the forum and we hope you enjoy yourself here but sorry about your old team and thanks for sharing how you found us

Workbinh

Rookie 1
I had been in ur situation and I know how does it feel :(( I’ve played for two seasons. The old account which is belonged to u now must be gone. Cause’ at the end of every seasons which is also based on the real-time NBA, EA will reset all old accounts with a little boost for the incoming season included ( The Legacy Event, some currency tokens ?? For u to exchange for players packs ( believe me it sucks ) and a legacy line-up can be used in Legacy Events where we get bronze player 😂😂😂 )

And that’s all let’s start a whole new season by grinding for events, campaigns and daily beats.

Have fun, Justin.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.