• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

New 93 ovr cards - Base Player Series 2

Mikey7890

Rookie 1
Speaking of those SS coaches with +7 3pt ... after Clutch mascot with 3pt was available quite widely and was not crazy expensive I can go with it for the time being. I feel that even +20 to 3pt doesnt guarantee a 3pt made and I play less and less showdown to care about such things.

dub365

All-Star 1
Speaking of those SS coaches with +7 3pt ... after Clutch mascot with 3pt was available quite widely and was not crazy expensive I can go with it for the time being. I feel that even +20 to 3pt doesnt guarantee a 3pt made and I play less and less showdown to care about such things.
I feel like anything above +10 to a player definitely helps but shooting is so screwed for manual users that it's still a crapshoot when you put up a shot. You can't count on a better made shot %. Who even knows if boosts are a legit tangible thing. That's still hotly debated.

stan701

Rookie 1
Yes. Even tho there are 50+ super boost items to choose from, there are only 3 variations - SS is +7 3pt, Street is +7 SWC (meh) and LD is +7 something else uninteresting. I have that Kerr one. Maybe I should post it at 35mil/55mil.
by any chance you've unlocked the super statement jerseys? I'm wondering what boosts they carry & are they balanced/ line up based?

TomH

Pro 2
by any chance you've unlocked the super statement jerseys? I'm wondering what boosts they carry & are they balanced/ line up based?
I haven’t but a game changer on twitter has videos. its a good thing too, because i was going to take a court, thinking it might have a nice split boost. But all the super courts are just coin or Xp. 🤦‍♂️The jerseys are +5 split And all are lineup specific. I remember there is one Street that is +5 on ball/ +5 steal. I went with a SS coach boost item And the +7 3pt. the other coach boosts are +7 SWC Street and +7 Speed LD.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I haven’t but a game changer on twitter has videos. its a good thing too, because i was going to take a court, thinking it might have a nice split boost. But all the super courts are just coin or Xp. 🤦‍♂️The jerseys are +5 split And all are lineup specific. I remember there is one Street that is +5 on ball/ +5 steal. I went with a SS coach boost item And the +7 3pt. the other coach boosts are +7 SWC Street and +7 Speed LD.
What are the levels on the coach

stan701

Rookie 1
thanks! appreciate the info

TomH

Pro 2
What I discovered, tho, is I can use Kerr with my ultimate lineup (+3 3pt ) in 1st lvl drive, then swap for Clutch (+3 3pt) and it seems to trick the game so 2d drive nerfs rarely happen.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.