• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

New 93 ovr cards - Base Player Series 2

Mikey7890

Rookie 1
And if we bring back Jenny as a community.rep... oh those were the times. Still remember those AMA sessions (there was 1 or 2?)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
And if we bring back Jenny as a community.rep... oh those were the times. Still remember those AMA sessions (there was 1 or 2?)
It's sad we have nobody now first Cornell then Marc then Brian then Jenny now nothing and one of the OG devs Andrew Hoffman never talks about the game anymore and really hasn't since the 2nd season and is now a "EA Development Manager" based on his Twitter bio

TomH

Pro 2
Yeah the MIA community manger posted on Reddit yesterday requesting screen shots on lvl cheaters. Likely just a response to a barrage of cheating posts lately. They won’t do anything. He will disappear into the mist for another 3 months.

dub365

All-Star 1
Yeah the MIA community manger posted on Reddit yesterday requesting screen shots on lvl cheaters. Likely just a response to a barrage of cheating posts lately. They won’t do anything. He will disappear into the mist for another 3 months.
I'd still like to know what that guy does with his time. Must be an unpaid internship position or something bc there's nothing happening with him.

TomH

Pro 2
I'd still like to know what that guy does with his time. Must be an unpaid internship position or something bc there's nothing happening with him.
But they billed him as having a background working for several major league teams. So.....

dub365

All-Star 1
But they billed him as having a background working for several major league teams. So.....
Well that's the root of my confusion. Maybe he's the guy giving out free Ghosts on their Twitter account. Yep, that probably is the answer. Bet he's running social media and that's their idea of "community outreach"

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Well that's the root of my confusion. Maybe he's the guy giving out free Ghosts on their Twitter account. Yep, that probably is the answer. Bet he's running social media and that's their idea of "community outreach"
Ooh don't forget their wildly neccessary "wallpaper Wednesday" that they do every few weeks because everyone was clamoring for a Luka wallpaper with a NBALM background

TomH

Pro 2
I see the 93 legendary set dropped. 60 elite tokens. If they are gonna drop nearly irrelevant cards let them be more easily attainable.

off topic but last night I saw a super boost item in ah - Kerr, +7 3pt, bin at 63,000,000!!!!!!!

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I see the 93 legendary set dropped. 60 elite tokens. If they are gonna drop nearly irrelevant cards let them be more easily attainable.

off topic but last night I saw a super boost item in ah - Kerr, +7 3pt, bin at 63,000,00!!!!!!
63 mil or 6.3 mil?

TomH

Pro 2
Damn... and you said +7 to 3pt?
Yes. Even tho there are 50+ super boost items to choose from, there are only 3 variations - SS is +7 3pt, Street is +7 SWC (meh) and LD is +7 something else uninteresting. I have that Kerr one. Maybe I should post it at 35mil/55mil.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Yes. Even tho there are 50+ super boost items to choose from, there are only 3 variations - SS is +7 3pt, Street is +7 SWC (meh) and LD is +7 something else uninteresting. I have that Kerr one. Maybe I should post it at 35mil/55mil.
Damn nice. Lucky pull or sniping cards to put in sets?

TomH

Pro 2
Damn nice. Lucky pull or sniping cards to put in sets?

sets. I had to spend a bunch of coin on a few royal items. Overall it was disappointing considering by Dec of S3 we had easily attainable coaches with +7 and +8 boosts.

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.