• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Nbalm is lagging

timsg0102

Rookie 2
So a mini-shortlist of top Android phones...

1) Samsung S10 & S10+, the Note 10s.
2) Google Pixel 3

The rest of these top Android phones should be able to handle the demands of the NBALM app

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
its been lag for few weeks almost a month and there's so many maintenance but they still have not fix the fcking lag? are we gonna tolerate with this kind of service? or they actually plan to fix the lag starting from next season? which means we gonna bear with the lag for the rest of this season? please give us an answer lol.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Man just had horrible lag in my lvl quarters.. just brick after brick as it kept glitching out the shot meter..
They had said a week.. now who knows when...

They are. This needs another client update. Takes time. Cant be solved with a simple maintenance.

And its been lagging for over a week, not almost a month 😅

dub365

All-Star 1
Dude, you've bitched about it in so many threads. Give it a rest. They told us it will take time, be patient

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
Imagine people been spending money on this game and this is the customer service they provide? Lag in a game cannot be tolerate..it affect gamers mood

Im starting to get used to playing in slow motion. Man its been tough in LvsL, its been lagging so bad for me that its almost impossible to shoot, steal or block. It takes me about 6-7 minutes to play one quarter as it lags frame by frame.

Ditto! LvL did a +8 today as the lag came at almost every shot... Thank Christ there's a fix coming
In one of my quarters I went 9-6 lol. So on my second quarter I hit auto play and went 18-7. Until it gets fixed I might have to either bench myself or auto play every tournament.

ramizi

Rookie 2
Any news on when will this fixed?
My LvL is hurting too often from this.
I force shutdown the app before each game but still sometimes it happens and messes things.

TomH

Pro 2
In one of my quarters I went 9-6 lol. So on my second quarter I hit auto play and went 18-7. Until it gets fixed I might have to either bench myself or auto play every tournament.
I guess I’ve been lucky. The “slow mo” lag hasn’t hit me in gameplay - lvl or SD. Only the campaign events and live events (mostly the mini gameplay ones).

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I guess I’ve been lucky. The “slow mo” lag hasn’t hit me in gameplay - lvl or SD. Only the campaign events and live events (mostly the mini gameplay ones).

My most recent lag is the 4th July one, esp the ones w/ -50-75 stamina. League I have gotten a few times as well; SD not so much.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.