• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Nbalm is lagging

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
every campaign is a boring copy and paste, when campaigns are over we must wait always 2 weeks at least to sell players, and now there are also embarassing lags and frequent crashes that make it impossible to play. this should be the best basketball game on mobile devices but developers’ laziness and indifference about our problems are destroying it
I merged your thread with this one to keep all the lagging threads from the previous app update to a minimum

Lost 360 caps playing the combine events due to lagging and successful basket not counting in. My calculation to get a 2nd pick is ruined by these issues.
I've lost 480 caps, about 1,200 stamina on baskets not counting. I'd do the event perfectly then some weird lag happens and instead of seeing "successful" it's a loss. I too was going for Morant, and now by my calculations I''ll also be just short.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I've lost 480 caps, about 1,200 stamina on baskets not counting. I'd do the event perfectly then some weird lag happens and instead of seeing "successful" it's a loss. I too was going for Morant, and now by my calculations I''ll also be just short.
ive noticed 2 types of errors..
1. where u miss shots.. that i have minimized by setting my feet b4 the shot(taking finger of joystick) and making a perfect release or by trigeering the layup animations... so almost never fail a BLITZ doing this
2. where u actually make the shot and for some reason doesnt count. what i have seen is it happens in the dunk/midrange/3 event or the activate and shoot event.. i guess no solution for that.
One thing is for certain .. this is NOT a glitch. it is a intentional code by EA (to punish us for complaining..lol),, bcz i have been doing the elevate event every 4 hours and have no such problems.
I have just been saving caps for now and will do the entire combine events in one go on the last day so only then ill know abt the combine crashes u guys have been complaining abt.

Josh

Rookie 1
Good to see I'm not the only one experiencing all this and to think I've been busy cursing out my phone all this while LOL

timsg0102

Rookie 2
The worst lagging was when I played it yesterday after 7pm for the match of the day event...it was like I was playing solitaire on a windows 95 computer back in the late 90s..

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
This is a bit embarrasing from a multi-millionaire company that lag continue for this long now (its been a week since lag started) and there is still no evidence of getting better ☹

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Im done man..once nba2k mobile available in android phone ill stop playing nbalm...i heard less grinding in nba2k mobile
It's been available on Android worldwide since April problem is if you don't have a flagship phone you can't play so the player base is very small

karl_josh

Rookie 1
Got this awhile ago after playing lagging LvL then after maintenance I continued playing then got forced close then that the end of my turn with a big fat -10. 😭

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190628-001554.jpg
    Screenshot_20190628-001554.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 251

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Whaaat? Its available in android?? But couldn't find it in playstore tho
That means your device isn't compatible you can view it in the store by googling "NBA 2k mobile" there will be an app icon at the top of the results when you click on it it will tell you your device isn't compatible if it isn't but if it is then it will let you install it but based on you not being able to find it that means you can't get it

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.