• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBALM China - NBA Finals Promo Info

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
legend! there is almost no way that this could be different to the global, looks too complex just for one server
who said.. buying up elites?? :D

Alekk

Rookie 2
By the looks of it, you'll need to build the 4 99s to get tokens for the Finals MVP.
Looks pretty damn expensive so I might skip this one.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
looking @ the board look @ home much free players and tokens ther will be, this is a sell now, buy later event, similar to "classic" season 1 formula :)

Alekk

Rookie 2
d62ClPV.jpg

cqraPy0.png

99 Pippen from this promo and UL Pippen maxed to 99 OVR (ignoring the boosts that make him 100 OVR).
Even more proof of how fake stats are as UL Pip has 56 total stats more.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
d62ClPV.jpg

cqraPy0.png

99 Pippen from this promo and UL Pippen maxed to 99 OVR (ignoring the boosts that make him 100 OVR).
Even more proof of how fake stats are as UL Pip has 56 total stats more.

The same went for his playoffs 97 with each new overall upgrade he gets over his UL is a downgrade on stats

yalahat

Rookie 1
So, how are you guys getting the tokens? I've completed all the events, sold the gold players, sold the elite and now what? 2 weeks of "drills" at every 4 hours rewarding chance packs? Damn.

Alekk

Rookie 2
So, how are you guys getting the tokens? I've completed all the events, sold the gold players, sold the elite and now what? 2 weeks of "drills" at every 4 hours rewarding chance packs? Damn.

Just buy, buy, buy. Unless you have a ton of coins, better sell everything you get, cause this promo looks like it's aimed at top tier players only.

yalahat

Rookie 1

Just buy, buy, buy. Unless you have a ton of coins, better sell everything you get, cause this promo looks like it's aimed at top tier players only.

Oh, I see. Nah, I'm kind of broken right now, was thinking about make some cash with this promo. Thank you!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.