• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Returns Promo

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
Screenshot_20200821-091838.png
look at these line ups, he has every new player except curry and Thompson, he told me he bought them not gridding

iyang99

Rookie 1
i wonder how good super coach card is, anyone know ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-22-23-46-44-019_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-22-23-46-44-019_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 235

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
as cheap as 112 and expensive as the max, for 72 hours, i did a lot many times, they all started around 112 but the max was different on a lot of them lowest was around less than a mil to high as it can go
huh.. 112/999999999? and they didnt sell?
i sold about 200.. most in the range of 18-20k.. as low as 12k as high as 27k

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
🤷‍♂️ idk, maybe i just dont have those people in my AH
That doesn't matter your cards are posted in any AH by the bot and it chooses to pay you if that mirror sells... but sometimes it doesn't pay you for sales on cards that sold

Spyda9man

Pro 2
That doesn't matter your cards are posted in any AH by the bot and it chooses to pay you if that mirror sells... but sometimes it doesn't pay you for sales on cards that sold
in madden mobile my league did an experiment and we were all in different AH, there was 4 and some of us were able to trade with each other. nba mobile is different? i know selling is, in madden we could sell up to 20 at once where here its one by one (unless im missing the trick?)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
in madden mobile my league did an experiment and we were all in different AH, there was 4 and some of us were able to trade with each other. nba mobile is different? i know selling is, in madden we could sell up to 20 at once where here its one by one (unless im missing the trick?)
The games aren't the same idk if they ever got the AH bot in Madden but I know it started in FIFA

Spyda9man

Pro 2
The games aren't the same idk if they ever got the AH bot in Madden but I know it started in FIFA
i just wish they had sets for every type of card we have, like a set rewind where we can put old cards from like the first promo to get something, still waiting on my many season 3 cards to go to good use

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.