• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Returns Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Have you seen a difference between lockdown & street playstyle. I haven’t. I’ve seen two play styles - the SS “zone” versus everything else.
I have seen the difference LD is slightly easier to steal with and I believe street is easier to run fast breaks with where less chance of your players stopping at the top of the key instead of taking advantage of the 2 on 1 break

dtam2

Rookie 2
I have seen the difference LD is slightly easier to steal with and I believe street is easier to run fast breaks with where less chance of your players stopping at the top of the key instead of taking advantage of the 2 on 1 break
I don't really see any difference.

benkangquan

Rookie 1
Not much difference. But Sharpshooter coaches actually deboost your 3pt rather than boost it. I have more quarters with 2+ missed 3s with the SS coach then others

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Not much difference. But Sharpshooter coaches actually deboost your 3pt rather than boost it. I have more quarters with 2+ missed 3s with the SS coach then others
Most people don't see it but what I saw since the update is that an LD based Ultimate lineup plays with defense as the focus with good offense while a Street based Ultimate lineup plays like SS used to where offense is the focus but defense isn't bad

We can all agree SS is done for because it plays no defense

What I'm hoping to see from Balanced in almost 3 1/2 to 27 1/2 hours is what we all want... great defense and great offense because this game has always been ruled by steals and 3s but we will sadly never reach the heyday that 99.9+ of the players have never experienced and that the balanced lineup from the beta aka the soft launch where defense and offense was great while also being able to move cards with positions anywhere you wanted to so you could run a 93 OVR Supremacy Lebron at PG despite being SF, 90 OVR Award Winner Curry at SG despite being PG, 89 OVR Award Winners Kawhi at SF, 85 OVR Impact Giannis at PF despite being SF, and 89 OVR Legend AC Green at C despite being SF... it to this day feels like a dream the rebounding, shooting, and defense were perfect if you knew how to play console basketball video games those that couldn't were smoked that's how I believe the game should run with no boundaries and play like a console simulation game not an arcade game with abilities left and right over the years

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Most people don't see it but what I saw since the update is that an LD based Ultimate lineup plays with defense as the focus with good offense while a Street based Ultimate lineup plays like SS used to where offense is the focus but defense isn't bad

We can all agree SS is done for because it plays no defense

What I'm hoping to see from Balanced in almost 3 1/2 to 27 1/2 hours is what we all want... great defense and great offense because this game has always been ruled by steals and 3s but we will sadly never reach the heyday that 99.9+ of the players have never experienced and that the balanced lineup from the beta aka the soft launch where defense and offense was great while also being able to move cards with positions anywhere you wanted to so you could run a 93 OVR Supremacy Lebron at PG despite being SF, 90 OVR Award Winner Curry at SG despite being PG, 89 OVR Award Winners Kawhi at SF, 85 OVR Impact Giannis at PF despite being SF, and 89 OVR Legend AC Green at C despite being SF... it to this day feels like a dream the rebounding, shooting, and defense were perfect if you knew how to play console basketball video games those that couldn't were smoked that's how I believe the game should run with no boundaries and play like a console simulation game not an arcade game with abilities left and right over the years
You can get NBA 2K20 Mobile for less than the price of a Live Pass and it has all these features, and more. I still play this game more often because I like the arcade nature of the game and building/earning new players, but there’s no denying that 2K20 is the much superior basketball game on mobile. Especially with a controller

Spyda9man

Pro 2
soon as they fix the bug im on a hunt to obtain larry, in the meantime just keep me updated while i stay out of the game for awhile

Kuro2215

Rookie 1
Its sad that i lost my 16 west energy because of the sudden server maintenance. The game is force to go into maintenance while I was playing. Thanks to EA. I need at least 500+ stamina to get back my energy. Wish me luck

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Its sad that i lost my 16 west energy because of the sudden server maintenance. The game is force to go into maintenance while I was playing. Thanks to EA. I need at least 500+ stamina to get back my energy. Wish me luck
theres a daily maintenance around 4am PST/7am EST so i always finish before my time or wait 10 minutes after, did you play during that time?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
You can get NBA 2K20 Mobile for less than the price of a Live Pass and it has all these features, and more. I still play this game more often because I like the arcade nature of the game and building/earning new players, but there’s no denying that 2K20 is the much superior basketball game on mobile. Especially with a controller
I've never liked the game personally

Elysium

Rookie 1
I liked this part of the promo as well. This time, I was able to get two 108s by spending some stamina bottles, and I'm happy about it. In total, got a bunch of 106s and 107s, and three 108s from the promo. Finally bumped me up to 109 as well.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.