• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Returns Promo

dub365

All-Star 1
Man, I was all set to grab a 108 when I got my promo lineup to 106...... Nope. It's likely still necessary to hit 106 but seems like it's locked for another week +.

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
Hey everyone I need quick help, between 106 card with no boost and 105 player with boost which card is good I have 106 with no boost and 105 with boost and I want to sell one of them.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Hey everyone I need quick help, between 106 card with no boost and 105 player with boost which card is good I have 106 with no boost and 105 with boost and I want to sell one of them.
That's very vague you need to show more info then that what are the cards and is it starter or bench

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
This boost is all right not that great.....thanks though...✌✌
Well I like it because it gives +6 boost for 3 matching compared to the +7 boost for 10 matching that the other super boost items give and you can use it on every lineup but this is the only balanced S4 item so hopefully it isn't broken to where it makes you play like shit

dub365

All-Star 1
Well I like it because it gives +6 boost for 3 matching compared to the +7 boost for 10 matching that the other super boost items give and you can use it on every lineup but this is the only balanced S4 item so hopefully it isn't broken to where it makes you play like shit
I'll be happy with it....if I can get it.

When's the cutoff for making your picks? I chose Lakers and kept the rest unopened

I also passed on Dr J so hopefully the next round of trade up sets includes a decent OVR balanced player similar to 103 Mchale from the current sets.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.