• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Returns Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
View attachment 4837 have opened this players by the 102 _106 %chance by using only 50 tokens + I haven't opened my boost pack items I'm waiting for YouTube guys to make video on collect tokens then I open View attachment 4838
That wasn't relevant to the Melo that I moved it to the proper thread

The only seed that isn't guaranteed at this point barring miracles is the West 8th seed I wouldn't until the Phil set is able to be done just in case they do something weird with the tokens you don't want to be stuck with a token that didn't get updated thus isn't able to be used so just open them no later than the last day of the regular season which is the 5th

zero24gravity

Rookie 1
This campaign is confusing to me.

I really want that Donovan Mitchell master, but not sure the best path to get there without spending a bunch of real cash. Focus on just Western Conference and ignore Eastern player path???

I'm trying to figure out the best use of stamina, too. Flipping between the XP and token campaigns is eating up stamina, but seems needed to get the cards to move forward.

Also, any idea if you get to pick your master, or if it's randomly assigned?

TomH

Pro 2
This campaign is confusing to me.

I really want that Donovan Mitchell master, but not sure the best path to get there without spending a bunch of real cash. Focus on just Western Conference and ignore Eastern player path???

I'm trying to figure out the best use of stamina, too. Flipping between the XP and token campaigns is eating up stamina, but seems needed to get the cards to move forward.

Also, any idea if you get to pick your master, or if it's randomly assigned?

The 107 is a seepct pack
that's hard to get, 106 line up ain't that easy

106 won’t do it.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
i still have like 200 old pro packs, and 1 new one, i have an objective that says purchase or claim pro pack, did and it did not count.... come on EA.... costing me my 90 objective points here...
plus i held onto some of the team packs from a few promos ago, and pulled a 96 laker smith that i could use in the promo, still trying to pull other players for the sets

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Every set yields a select pack they also have the select logo
View attachment 4874
i did one each of the 102 to unlock the event, working towards the 104s to unlock those events, but the masters that are 106 is it random or can we pick, and which one stands out as the best anyone? not based off what you personally need, because some of my lineups i know i need a sg/pg or sf/pf.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
i did one each of the 102 to unlock the event, working towards the 104s to unlock those events, but the masters that are 106 is it random or can we pick, and which one stands out as the best anyone? not based off what you personally need, because some of my lineups i know i need a sg/pg or sf/pf.
Yes all of the 102, 104, 106, and 107 sets give you select packs of every single choice based on the pack

Booker seems like one of the best choices stat and boost wise

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I hate long slow promos I want the masters but man 50 stamina for 1 token is BS that means without 1st wins it requires 11k stamina for 1 106 and 20k stamina for 1 107 i don't feel like playing a shit ton of events and watching ad after ad because 50% of the time I get an ad that doesn't give me anything and won't let me close

I really hate this game I can't wait for this season to end so that I can finally quit for good

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I hate long slow promos I want the masters but man 50 stamina for 1 token is BS that means without 1st wins it requires 11k stamina for 1 106 and 20k stamina for 1 107 i don't feel like playing a shit ton of events and watching ad after ad because 50% of the time I get an ad that doesn't give me anything and won't let me close

I really hate this game I can't wait for this season to end so that I can finally quit for good
dang, you and i are on the same boat. this was going to be my first full season of playing from start to finish and my last full season. i was going to "retire" on the last day of this season

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
dang, you and i are on the same boat. this was going to be my first full season of playing from start to finish and my last full season. i was going to "retire" on the last day of this season
Yeah I told my league a while ago that I'm quitting when this season is over it's just too much work every year

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Yeah I told my league a while ago that I'm quitting when this season is over it's just too much work every year
i feel for you, ever since i came into the forum ive only seen you and no other staff member. that would be too much for just one person to oversee every little thread and messages

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
game too, especially with all these time based events. 4 hours, 2 hours, crashes, missed layups, etc....
These long promos are the worst because you get no change of pace for 3 weeks you can't play SD or even season mode because they don't give anything (unless they changed that with the maintenance earlier today) it's just events and arena

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.