• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

My Review Requests

X020179

Pro 1
98 OVR SG Kevin Durant (OOP, just dropped today). I’m buying the next one I see so if nobody has a review I’ll provide my own

X020179

Pro 1
98 OVR SG Kevin Durant (OOP, just dropped today). I’m buying the next one I see so if nobody has a review I’ll provide my own

This card is insane!! I just had the best SD quarter ever (27-2) with only 1 OVR advantage. 101 Westbrook, 98 KD, 100 D-Lo (His OOP version, his GOTW version is terrible).

KD had 7 threes. Didn’t miss a single shot. Reminds me of the dominance Rookie KD had in the corner shots even paired against 90+ OVR cards.

X020179

Pro 1
100 point guard kevin durant

He’s a streaky shooter. My worst quarter with him was 3/6 and my best was 8/8. Didn’t notice any specific spots he excelled in, but he does hit wing shots between the mid corner and the top of the key pretty well. He’s extremely good at stealing and can move the ball up the court with extreme quickness. Still the best if not top 3 PG in the game. There’s a reason the top SD teams are using him lol. Definitely worth the coins.

X020179

Pro 1
Anyone able to give a decent comparison between Middleton vs Booker? Debating switching Middleton for Booker when the unauctionable version without an ability becomes auctionable if he’s good enough.

dub365

All-Star 1
Anyone able to give a decent comparison between Middleton vs Booker? Debating switching Middleton for Booker when the unauctionable version without an ability becomes auctionable if he’s good enough.
Have you used Jimmer? I have Booker with Boost and I've used him a handful of times. With 3pt Boost and Contested boost, Jimmer hits 75%+ in any mode, against any competition.

X020179

Pro 1
Have you used Jimmer? I have Booker with Boost and I've used him a handful of times. With 3pt Boost and Contested boost, Jimmer hits 75%+ in any mode, against any competition.

Jimmer was extremely disappointing for me. I used him in five quarters and he missed atleast three in every game and I had OVR advantage in every game. I also have Dell Curry on the bench for +6 3PT. Middleton is great but I noticed most top SD teams using Booker. Probably mostly just for the boost and BB now that I think about it

Hetzer

Rookie 1
Could we stop using this thread to give/request reviews? This thread is getting clogged up with reviews of a bunch of different players and it's pretty hard to find a review of a specific player. It would be great if the mods made a board for player reviews only.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Could we stop using this thread to give/request reviews? This thread is getting clogged up with reviews of a bunch of different players and it's pretty hard to find a review of a specific player. It would be great if the mods made a board for player reviews only.
There is a board for player reviews it's the one this thread is in

X020179

Pro 1

I mean I initially made this for myself for a couple requests, not for other people, I guess I made the title a bit obscure, I apologize for the confusion

Hetzer

Rookie 1
I mean I initially made this for myself for a couple requests, not for other people, I guess I made the title a bit obscure, I apologize for the confusion
It isn't your fault tbh. All that's left to do is to hope that people will start making new threads on the 'Player Reviews' board. Maybe the mods could lock this thread but idk if that would be the best decision.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It isn't your fault tbh. All that's left to do is to hope that people will start making new threads on the 'Player Reviews' board. Maybe the mods could lock this thread but idk if that would be the best decision.
I changed the title but people decided to talk reviews on this specific thread because they didn't want to make their own thread the section was dead before this thread came around so that attracted people to this specific thread for them

Techon

Rookie 1
He’s a streaky shooter. My worst quarter with him was 3/6 and my best was 8/8. Didn’t notice any specific spots he excelled in, but he does hit wing shots between the mid corner and the top of the key pretty well. He’s extremely good at stealing and can move the ball up the court with extreme quickness. Still the best if not top 3 PG in the game. There’s a reason the top SD teams are using him lol. Definitely worth the coins.
Wow appreciate it bro

X020179

Pro 1
I changed the title but people decided to talk reviews on this specific thread because they didn't want to make their own thread the section was dead before this thread came around so that attracted people to this specific thread for them

Thanks for clearing it up

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.