• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

My Review Requests

betaman411

All-Star 1
@stewie is the 99 drose better than 99 baron
@beta extended ben review?
Singinificant improvement in AI scores. I went back to balanced Brett though for lvl. Only played two lvl quarters so far and none against me.

Plays somewhere between the 94(?) card and the F&I’s from s2. Hits lower baseline 3 consistently as well as lower elbow 3. Great blocking and rebounding as you’d expect. He also allowed me to sell Barron and Parker (since I picked RW before I knew about Simmons) for over 2M and I sniped him early yesterday for 3.2M.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Singinificant improvement in AI scores. I went back to balanced Brett though for lvl. Only played two lvl quarters so far and none against me.

Plays somewhere between the 94(?) card and the F&I’s from s2. Hits lower baseline 3 consistently as well as lower elbow 3. Great blocking and rebounding as you’d expect. He also allowed me to sell Barron and Parker (since I picked RW before I knew about Simmons) for over 2M and I sniped him early yesterday for 3.2M.
Ok working towards RW.. not that i would able to snipe Ben anyway..

X020179

Pro 1
100 D’Angelo Russell. Massive fan of this kid’s game and his story so far. Willing to use him until I get 101 Westbrook if he performs well enough. Anybody had experience with him yet?

betaman411

All-Star 1
100 D’Angelo Russell. Massive fan of this kid’s game and his story so far. Willing to use him until I get 101 Westbrook if he performs well enough. Anybody had experience with him yet?
No Russell experience but I just completed 101 Westbrook (those saved lvl tokens came in handy) and you won’t be disappointed. The only issue so far though is stealing and I’m using Brown with +8?! Otherwise, he has been a great card in SD.

X020179

Pro 1
No Russell experience but I just completed 101 Westbrook (those saved lvl tokens came in handy) and you won’t be disappointed. The only issue so far though is stealing and I’m using Brown with +8?! Otherwise, he has been a great card in SD.

I have Gary Payton’s Nickname version on the bench, just picked him up for 600k a few hours ago, his +3 steal to team paired with Brad Stevens’ boost has been working nicely with 98 Westbrook over the few games I’ve played. It’s unbelievable how fast and explosive this Westbrook is.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I have Gary Payton’s Nickname version on the bench, just picked him up for 600k a few hours ago, his +3 steal to team paired with Brad Stevens’ boost has been working nicely with 98 Westbrook over the few games I’ve played. It’s unbelievable how fast and explosive this Westbrook is.
Damn and Rose can't get an 87+ guard card without broken sprint button at least a fraction of the time when trying to use it but I plan on trying Westbrook at some point because his stats look insane

X020179

Pro 1
Damn and Rose can't get an 87+ guard card without broken sprint button at least a fraction of the time when trying to use it but I plan on trying Westbrook at some point because his stats look insane

Unfamiliar with the broken sprint. Heard of it (didn’t some of the Golden Ticket cards have this issue last season), but not entirely sure what it is.

Anyway, yeah. This Westbrook is insane. Don’t even need to make more than one three to hit 20 in a quarter.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Unfamiliar with the broken sprint. Heard of it (didn’t some of the Golden Ticket cards have this issue last season), but not entirely sure what it is.

Anyway, yeah. This Westbrook is insane. Don’t even need to make more than one three to hit 20 in a quarter.
Yeah it's where the sprint button doesn't register when you first press it some or most times so you have to wait a second then try again sometimes that helps sometimes it doesn't but this season I've only seen it affect PG cards starting around the time of the Venice Beach 3v3 promo it may have affected some cards before that though but I'm not sure about that part but 99 Baron Davis is the worst one at it because the vast majority of the time he can't sprint no matter what but the messed up part is it only affects some newer cards and the degree to which it does varies on the card

dub365

All-Star 1

Weird, I find that he steals from everyone.

Really like that he has a deep 3 ball too. Also found a cool animation I hadn't seen yet. Drove into the paint and slightly pulled back instead of dunking and he shot a cool little one handed floater from 5 feet out

X020179

Pro 1
Yeah it's where the sprint button doesn't register when you first press it some or most times so you have to wait a second then try again sometimes that helps sometimes it doesn't but this season I've only seen it affect PG cards starting around the time of the Venice Beach 3v3 promo it may have affected some cards before that though but I'm not sure about that part but 99 Baron Davis is the worst one at it because the vast majority of the time he can't sprint no matter what but the messed up part is it only affects some newer cards and the degree to which it does varies on the card

I think what I’m referring to was the speed glitch with some of the GT cards.. if I remember correctly that Penny Hardaway was absurdly slow

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I think what I’m referring to was the speed glitch with some of the GT cards.. if I remember correctly that Penny Hardaway was absurdly slow
His sprint button was broke all the time that's why he was slow since he could just jog even when you held sprint

betaman411

All-Star 1
His sprint button was broke all the time that's why he was slow since he could just jog even when you held sprint
Do you have a list of players affected this season? If so, I'm happy to post it on discord? Although, now that Josh has left the channel (and the game), I'm sure you could join with your regular avatar and ign?

betaman411

All-Star 1
Weird, I find that he steals from everyone.
Yeah, I don't know. Ever have those runs where you can't seem to steal anything and then you have a quarter where you steal almost every possession? I think I had the former but will know more soon. Have you tried Simmons yet?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Do you have a list of players affected this season? If so, I'm happy to post it on discord? Although, now that Josh has left the channel (and the game), I'm sure you could join with your regular avatar and ign?
No I don't have a list unfortunately but we can make one I'll make a thread for it but about the discord I may do that but I heard by people on Reddit that it got even worse since he left but are all the EA employees that have useful information still there because if so I may do it

betaman411

All-Star 1
No I don't have a list unfortunately but we can make one I'll make a thread for it but about the discord I may do that but I heard by people on Reddit that it got even worse since he left but are all the EA employees that have useful information still there because if so I may do it
Some of the devs still post there occasionally but all of the interaction runs through their digital marketing person - Jenny. She does a pretty decent job at responding to legitimate issues. Most of the same mods are still there so not sure what would've gotten worse? Before he left they restricted discussion on "hot golds" in the AH channel but if you post enough - which isn't a trivial 5 posts thing, you need to reach a certain level and without a bunch of BS posts it's not a quick thing to achieve, you cna post directly in the "ask EA" channel.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Some of the devs still post there occasionally but all of the interaction runs through their digital marketing person - Jenny. She does a pretty decent job at responding to legitimate issues. Most of the same mods are still there so not sure what would've gotten worse? Before he left they restricted discussion on "hot golds" in the AH channel but if you post enough - which isn't a trivial 5 posts thing, you need to reach a certain level and without a bunch of BS posts it's not a quick thing to achieve, you cna post directly in the "ask EA" channel.
Yeah I heard about the level requirement for perhaps the only useful part of it and I thought that was just stupid

X020179

Pro 1
Still wanting a review on 100 D-Lo. Currently have a bid on him, so if nobody has a review I’ll post my own. I would also like a review on 99 Joe Harris if somebody has used him and played against him.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.