• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

MVP Kawhi Leonard 110 Progress a bug?

Jaime13

Rookie 1
Hi to all! Been a long time reader for this forum and just now created an account. Just last night i have been converting some 104, 105 and 108 players for mvp kawhi 110 but it seems that my progress in daily beats for kawhi is still 0. Im so disappointed that i have spent some millions just to get 110 kawhi are you facing same issues with mine? any help would be appreciated. thanks!

G34

Rookie 1
They dropped the ball.
They meant to disable the reward from the elevate event (4/4) and ended up locking the event all together.

betaman411

All-Star 1
They dropped the ball.
They meant to disable the reward from the elevate event (4/4) and ended up locking the event all together.
They're so inconsistent with their behavior. Take cooldowns off the Legends and FB sets to make getting Magic, harden or Shaq possible and then take away something for Leonard that has been there since the beginning.

Don’t ask me why, but it just so happened that I waited till today to redeem what was supposed to be 397 points worth of platinum players in the exchange sets, and I didn’t think to check my progress in the daily beats campaign till i completed all of the exchanges. I’ve contacted support, but I’m not holding my breath for any compensation. Thanks for nothing, EA.

G34

Rookie 1
They awarded +25 points for the inconvenience.

The counter is working again.

Not sure what will happen with the rest of the points that were lost.

Last edited:

Kuro2215

Rookie 1
I have lost 175points. They only compensate us 25 points. I really disappointed. Hope they will give back the points that we have lost.

G34

Rookie 1
I did get to claim him. I had to spend another half mil but it was worth it.

Also the elevate award is available again

Robert

Rookie 1
..and I only get this instead over 400 MVP which I changed yesterday for my players.
And who will compensate me for the damage here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191005-130952_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20191005-130952_NBA Live.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 221
  • Screenshot_20191005-132147_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20191005-132147_NBA Live.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 222
  • Screenshot_20191005-131125_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20191005-131125_NBA Live.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 224
..and I only get this instead over 400 MVP which I changed yesterday for my players.
And who will compensate me for the damage here.
Or just give me back the twelve 108 players, and the other 107s, 106s and 105s I lost...
Contact them. Explain what happened. Send them SS's of the # of times you completed the sets, also send them a SS of the player still locked. Hopefully it's enough.

1570308037983.png

G34

Rookie 1
I finally got contacted by EA

they are treating this as if it never happened!!!!!!!

ea.png

I'm not letting them off that easy though.

The fight continues.

I finally got contacted by EA

they are treating this as if it never happened!!!!!!!

View attachment 2834

I'm not letting them off that easy though.

The fight continues.

Yeah I got a similarly incompetent message suggesting that technical or network related issues with my device may be the problem.

I’ve already sent screenshots and don’t know if this is a battle worth fighting.

G34

Rookie 1
It's hard to get anywhere with support when people don't even read what you send them.

Long story short

There is nothing wrong with the Kawhi counter.
There never was anything wrong with the counter.
If there is something wrong with the counter, wait for it to be fixed.
-Thanks, The Answers HQ team

dub365

All-Star 1
It's hard to get anywhere with support when people don't even read what you send them.

Long story short

There is nothing wrong with the Kawhi counter.
There never was anything wrong with the counter.
If there is something wrong with the counter, wait for it to be fixed.
-Thanks, The Answers HQ team
When you go to send in a ticket to support, somewhere on that page there's a way to get them to call you. I think you have to click something that says you "have a different issue" or something like that. I wish I could remember but it's definitely possible. Earlier in the Season I did this and no joke got a return call in less than 20 seconds by someone who knew the game, not some outsourced call center CS rep who is severely limited in what they can do. Within 10 mins my problem had been fixed in-game. Try that route

G34

Rookie 1
I did find that option. will give it a try.

Update: It seems that option is not available on Sundays. (makes sense)

I'll try them during the week if i find some time during the day!

Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.