• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Mr. Triple Double Monthly Master

Spyda9man

Pro 2
In AI they can make full court every time but it's far worse when on manual but it's common for players to hit one near the 3pt line 90+ percent of the time
I prefer the clutch 3. Seeing how they the same stats I'd go for that, I'm working on the BB until it ends. Either way I'd be happy still.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I prefer the clutch 3. Seeing how they the same stats I'd go for that, I'm working on the BB until it ends. Either way I'd be happy still.
There is not 3pt clutch though it's a 2pt clutch and I also prefer 3pt clutch to anything else but sadly EA gave one 109 BB and the other 2pt clutch

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Is it just me or does anyone else prefer the clutch Westbrook over the BB?
Same stats correct?
Also what about the duo westbrook? (Honestly doesn't look that great compared to the MM)
The duo Westbrook is a SG with great rebounding. Don't have a lot of those in the game.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
In AI they can make full court every time but it's far worse when on manual but it's common for players to hit one near the 3pt line 90+ percent of the time

Yeah, I tried with Nash, Doncic & Brodie just outside the arc, and 98% of the time it does.

I had one or two times w/ Nash at half court as well; that was incredibly satisfying.

bbs3

Rookie 1
the westbrook clutch is precharged though, you can use it twice and its from the free throw area. so pretty easy to hit...

Spyda9man

Pro 2
What other cards are precharged? Because I've faced this one person or players many times where they have 4 clutch players and within the first minute of PvP it's nothing but 3s and taunts. Unless a coach card helps it charge up?

What other cards are precharged? Because I've faced this one person or players many times where they have 4 clutch players and within the first minute of PvP it's nothing but 3s and taunts. Unless a coach card helps it charge up?
All cards with 2 pt clutch are precharged. And almost all 110 ovr cards with ability

Hroswith

Rookie 3
108 PF Duncan
109 MM Westbrook
110 Kawhi
108 MM Carter '00
108 MM Dr. J
107 Admiral

Off the top of my head.

bbs3

Rookie 1
Where is the offer for double the tokens for westbrook? it was available for all previous MMs why not now? it expires in few days....

Josh

Rookie 1
Where is the offer for double the tokens for westbrook? it was available for all previous MMs why not now? it expires in few days....
Guess EA was like **** y'all.... You aint maxing this one.... I'm actually expecting him to be non auctionable...

G34

Rookie 1
Guess EA was like **** y'all.... You aint maxing this one.... I'm actually expecting him to be non auctionable...
I simply did all the flash and daily objectives and coin packs from store and with a combination of also doing the weekly energy packs, I'm projected to finish with just 4 tokens short.
I probably wouldn't even need the packs had i not missed a few flash objectives here and there this month.

I have never failed to max a monthly master this way

Edit: I also exchange 4 daily sets (or whatever i have handy) once a month to get the extra 10 tokens from there.

Last edited:

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I really hope you’re wrong. I just need five tokens for the BB Westbrook and can’t wait to sell him.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.