• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Mr. Triple Double Monthly Master

G34

Rookie 1
Good, because I just bought 110 Curry at PG

I saw that one. I was contemplating for 2 minutes if i wanted to buy him or not. In the end i decided to let him go with a heavy heart.
You paid about 5.85 right?

Last edited:

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I saw that one. I was contemplating for 2 minutes if i wanted to buy him or not. In the end i decided to let him go with a heavy heart.
You paid about 5.85 right?
5.87. Sold Klay for 5.98 last night.

I really want Harden though, but he gets sniped instantly. And maybe with Curry's 50% boost, I can still get the Houston duo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190928_110951_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20190928_110951_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 256

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Well, there he is. Too bad a monster card like this one doesn't even make the bench.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190928_131249_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20190928_131249_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 268

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
I'd really hoped I could put WB in my elevate lineup today like prior monthly masters. I know it doesn't really matter but sigh... I grind-ed-ed so hard.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I'd really hoped I could put WB in my elevate lineup today like prior monthly masters. I know it doesn't really matter but sigh... I grind-ed-ed so hard.
You can put him in your elevate lineup when the option to upgrade him ends in three days. Hopefully, you can auction him then too. With the ridiculous bonuses we got today, I have about four PG's ahead of him.

G34

Rookie 1
For anyone who still wants to finish WB, it seems that all the bonus packs as well as the weekly objectives bonus for players sets are still giving out MM Triple Double tokens.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.